The summer

• So yeah. what have you been doing under the summer? :smile:

• So yeah. what have you been doing under the summer? :smile:

• Went outside, played video games.

Duh

• Made movies, played games, went to beach.

• Spent the night in an abandoned house (defecated off of a stairwell, amazing), fashioned a bong from a bamboo pole and a gourd, climbed on top of a building (sad attempt at parkour, still fun) only to get harassed by police, realized the most fun yet is when I’m climbing or crafting. Good summer.

• Helping my father paint the house and searching for a new job.  Nothing interesting, to say the least.

• Worked at a sky diving operation.

• Went to beach, sunbathe, playing beachvolley and challenged JetBoom on HL2:DM but the game interrupted because of my internet.

• Went to Miami, Vegas, Los Angeles, and Orlando, and found a summer job.

• rejoined zs and wasted the entire summer  :<

• GMod and TF2
    and some other shit

• Worked every single weekday, ZS, trolled some faggot on ZS, got a girlfriend, ZS, waited outside the store to be one of the first people to get the iPhone 4, got an iPhone 4, ZS, got an apartment, ZS, waiting for internet, cable and the phone to be setup, so I use my iPhone 4 to tether internet to my computer via bluetooth and/or usb. I tried to play ZS with the iPhone internet, felt too laggy for me. Hacking any game I own for the Wii, as well as hacking Bomberman 64 on my computer emulator. Got “Anime Appreciation day” made because of me and my thread.

• @Zincoshine:

I’ve used my mobile phone as a modem before, its epic.

But, the internet speed is rather slow when streaming ALLKORE Riot Kontrol 02, and trying to play ZS with 30+ people and being on MSN.

• Android is basically better than iphone OS X. It has come to a certain point that apple can’t defend theirselves. The only thing they can do is advertise “OMG SHINY DEVICE” and “OMG UR GAY GET THIS”

• Working at EconoMart, fun…

• @AtomiC:

Android is basically better than iphone OS X. It has come to a certain point that apple can’t defend theirselves. The only thing they can do is advertise “OMG SHINY DEVICE” and “OMG UR GAY GET THIS”

I only like the iPhone and iPod’s. I would never ever use OSX as my operating system. The only time I would do that, is because you need to have OSX on a mac for App development, which I haven’t gotten into doing yet. I agree with you about Apple though. I just have always liked their iPhone and iPod’s better then any MP3 player I’ve ever tried.

• Banned

Went to Africa.

• Slapped some hookers around, played some games and went outside.

• @Mal1t1a:

I only like the iPhone and iPod’s. I would never ever use OSX as my operating system. The only time I would do that, is because you need to have OSX on a mac for App development, which I haven’t gotten into doing yet. I agree with you about Apple though. I just have always liked their iPhone and iPod’s better then any MP3 player I’ve ever tried.

I’m not talking about a mac. I’m talking about the locked OS X(2 3 4) that an iphone has.

I would never spend 100 dollars on an mp3 player that streams the same bitrate from song as any other cheap, decent mp3 player out there. It’s just the look you want, because apple is a brand.

Development on an iPhone? More like objective C nobody even wants to care about because it’s a piece of shit. More like App Store. More like Steve Jobs: “I can’t let you do that dave” “We’re not open source :DDD”. More like locked.

It’s a reason why programming schools now focus on android and let the IPhone slip by as a flop.

I have an iPhone because I thought I could get into its development. I regret buying this piece of brick. I ended up jailbreaking it.
    Also, ALL of the homosexuals at my previous school had an iPhone. Coincidence?

• Started working on Project Nemesis again, Got a HDTV and a old Laptop with a broken Battery and Hard Disk, which I’ve replaced, Played a lot of Quake 3, Finally finished my Toohoo arcade machine, Flashed a bulky version of OpeniBoot and Android 2.2 on my iShit, And I think that’s pretty much it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.