TTT Hat - Deerstalker

• In the most recent update to TTT it added a “silly hat” to the game:

Maybe this hat could be made buyable from the shop menu for 500k silver and some award on TTT related to being a detective?

• In the most recent update to TTT it added a “silly hat” to the game:

Maybe this hat could be made buyable from the shop menu for 500k silver and some award on TTT related to being a detective?

• I agree, the hat looks awesome. It should be made so that you unlock it by doing a whole slew of difficult TTT achievements, like perhaps killing all traitors in one round. Hopefully the achievements don’t take forever, though. I don’t want something like “Kill 500 traitors”.

• I agree, i love this hat.

• This would be excellent, I thought of the same thing when I saw it. Perhaps the award requirement could be something like “As a detective, survive the whole round with 85% of all innocents still living with X amount of players on the server.” Sort of long, but just a thought.

• I suggested this in another thread, and mentioned a pipe to go with it as well would be cool, if it emitted a smoke puff or something every once in a while.

edit: a recolored lead pipe model that hl2 has could work nicely if you resized it.

• @MeatShake:

I suggested this in another thread, and mentioned a pipe to go with it as well would be cool, if it emitted a smoke puff or something every once in a while.

edit: a recolored lead pipe model that hl2 has could work nicely if you resized it.

Yes please.

• A pipe would look nice with it.

• A pipe would be pretty cool for ttt at least

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.