Deer God! Its a troll!

• So I woke up, got onto the Noxious TTT server.

Everything was normal for a few hours.

Until Hacked Renamon started to massively flame and troll me.

Randomly in a round he would yell “Chancer is the traitor”.

This caused most people to kill me without reason.

Eventually someone named “Deer God” joined in on the trolling.

He made fun of my voice constantly and always said I was the traitor.

After awhile it got kind of old so me and my friends decided to go troll hunting.

We killed them whenever we saw them because they wouldn’t stop the trolling.

After awhile all the other trolls left except for Deer God.

He continued his trolling for the next 3 hours.

He just flamed me about my voice and called me a nerd constantly.

He also flamed my friend about his mumbling voice.

This got pretty old after awhile so I yelled at him and how much of a troll he was.

The next thing I know is that some admin who clearly doesn’t investigate ANYTHING  perma bans me for Mic-spam/raiding.

So of course the person getting CONSTANTLY FLAMED is raiding him.

So now I’m sitting here perma-banned while the gigantic troll is sitting in the server.

I don’t have proof of his 5 hour trolling. I didn’t think I would need proof of that. There was atleast 20 witnesses throughout the day.

But of course I didn’t record a 5 hour long demo.

This guy deserves a perma-ban, even if I don’t get unbanned.
    He is by far the biggest troll I have seen in a long time.

Edit: I just looked at some other threads and noticed that most people don’t like Deer God at all. It seems that most people hate him fiercely.

• So I woke up, got onto the Noxious TTT server.

Everything was normal for a few hours.

Until Hacked Renamon started to massively flame and troll me.

Randomly in a round he would yell “Chancer is the traitor”.

This caused most people to kill me without reason.

Eventually someone named “Deer God” joined in on the trolling.

He made fun of my voice constantly and always said I was the traitor.

After awhile it got kind of old so me and my friends decided to go troll hunting.

We killed them whenever we saw them because they wouldn’t stop the trolling.

After awhile all the other trolls left except for Deer God.

He continued his trolling for the next 3 hours.

He just flamed me about my voice and called me a nerd constantly.

He also flamed my friend about his mumbling voice.

This got pretty old after awhile so I yelled at him and how much of a troll he was.

The next thing I know is that some admin who clearly doesn’t investigate ANYTHING  perma bans me for Mic-spam/raiding.

So of course the person getting CONSTANTLY FLAMED is raiding him.

So now I’m sitting here perma-banned while the gigantic troll is sitting in the server.

I don’t have proof of his 5 hour trolling. I didn’t think I would need proof of that. There was atleast 20 witnesses throughout the day.

But of course I didn’t record a 5 hour long demo.

This guy deserves a perma-ban, even if I don’t get unbanned.
    He is by far the biggest troll I have seen in a long time.

Edit: I just looked at some other threads and noticed that most people don’t like Deer God at all. It seems that most people hate him fiercely.

• trolling is not a ban worthy offense, if it gets to you, especially coming from Deer God, then it’s probably your problem, since it’s something really stupid to get worked up over, I also imagine you complained in your probably 13 year old ear sodomizing voice which got you trolled in the first place, if you don’t like getting trolled, then go, come back when they’re gone, stop being a big baby.

• I thought Takara beats Deer God in the percentage of trolling
    anyway
    there’s no rule to trolling, foo’
    you’re mad at someone who tries to make people mad  :th_clap:
    just leave the server or ignore them hurrrr

• I suppose I’ll have no problem leaving the server seeing as I’m perma banned for being trolled.

And I am 14 years old and few people I’ve talked to have had a major problem with my voice.

I should not be banned for getting trolled, that is just idiotic.
    Even if trolling isn’t bannable, mic-spam is.
    He never shut up about it EVER.

• Administrators

Well why did you micspam?

• Seeing as every sentence he said was something trolling me, I yelled over his next 4 sentences.
    Then I stopped, next map I got perma-banned.

It makes sense that I would get a little annoyed after 5 HOURS OF TROLLING.

• Administrators

You got permabanned for shouting for 10 seconds?

• Pretty much what happened.

• No, you were screaming into your mic when i was playing for a short while. You are an idiot, and I could barley understand what you were saying.

• I was saying TROLL because thats what he is.
    Thanks for calling me an idiot over the internet, your smart.

Did I misunderstand “trolling” in some way? This seems to be trolling to me, I just copy pasted this right out of the rules.

Being an ass to the point where someone can’t play the game. Griefing. This only applies if you’re going against what the game rules are. If you’re stalking a person and killing them whenever they spawn, that’s OK. If you’re taking a chair, setting it on fire and then running in to teammates with it then it’s griefing.

• Admin! deer god made fun of me! ban him  :cry:

• @Chancer:

I was saying TROLL because thats what he is.
    Thanks for calling me an idiot over the internet, your smart.

Did I misunderstand “trolling” in some way? This seems to be trolling to me, I just copy pasted this right out of the rules.

Being an ass to the point where someone can’t play the game. Griefing. This only applies if you’re going against what the game rules are. If you’re stalking a person and killing them whenever they spawn, that’s OK. If you’re taking a chair, setting it on fire and then running in to teammates with it then it’s griefing.

You can still play the game if he trolls you.

• The main point of this is that I got perma-banned for yelling at him for 10 seconds.

And actually he told everyone to kill me EVERY round and they listened. Every round traitor or not I was being hunted for no reason.

I was also banned for “raiding” which I did not do.

• Nvm

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.