=RHS= Chancer

• Hi Im trying to get rid of =RHS= Chancer ban cause he was banned for mic spamming and raiding this was on TTT if you. He did not at all mic spam, he was talking to Deer God cause he had enough of Deer God’s trolling. Then somone posted a ban request on the site an he got permanently banned. please un ban =RHS= Chancer he did absoultly nothing wrong

• Hi Im trying to get rid of =RHS= Chancer ban cause he was banned for mic spamming and raiding this was on TTT if you. He did not at all mic spam, he was talking to Deer God cause he had enough of Deer God’s trolling. Then somone posted a ban request on the site an he got permanently banned. please un ban =RHS= Chancer he did absoultly nothing wrong

• I don’t remember seeing any kind of ban requests.
    I was being massively flamed and trolled by Deer God.
    I find it annoying that when someone trolls me for 5 hours I get banned for raiding and micspam.
    I made a ban request on that troll right here: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=12702.0
    I also find it annoying that someone like this can just say the word and get someone perma banned.

• trolling is not a ban worthy offense, if it gets to you, especially coming from Deer God, then it’s probably your problem, since it’s something really stupid to get worked up over, I also imagine you complained in your probably 13 year old ear sodomizing voice which got you trolled in the first place, if you don’t like getting trolled, then go, come back when they’re gone, stop being a big baby.
    Edit: also keep the whole thing to one thread, or just don’t have your friends stand up for you in the internet, it doesn’t help your case.

• I seem to notice that people supporting your unban request in other places helps.

• All this over a troll, god you must really be an idiot.

• Okay I guess I will constantly spam and troll you for the next 6 hours and see if you don’t get slightly annoyed (not really going to).

Edit: Listen to 5 of these overlapping at the same 20 times in a row to simulate:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NPdVpx5CgE

• no we’ll just ignore you, you know, like people do when faced with an unpleasant situation they can avoid, like just muting the person which you could have done, not feeding the troll with your crying and ignoring him, which you could have done, or just leaving, which would have been the best alternative next to not buying a mic when you’re 14.

• I’ve had this mic for a very long time and used to not talk on it at all.

Now imagine this: A gigantic troll begins to slowly troll away everyone on the server.
    Either they leave or get perma banned, soon enough you have a lot of people that don’t like your server or its community.

I didn’t leave the server because I might of been playing a video game to maybe have fun?

Or maybe because I liked the server? There was just that one guy CONSTANTLY annoying me whether it was my voice or not.

My voice is fine to other people, theres just 2-3 people in a server of 20 that hate my voice.

Edit: And may I ask what this is? Straight from the banning punishments.

Being an ass to the point where someone can’t play the game. Griefing. This only applies if you’re going against what the game rules are. If you’re stalking a person and killing them whenever they spawn, that’s OK. If you’re taking a chair, setting it on fire and then running in to teammates with it then it’s griefing.

This seems to be the description of what he was doing.

• Administrators

If a person doesn’t like a community because of one guy in it then the community is better off without that person since they seem to think everyone is a hive mind.

Okay I guess I will constantly spam and troll you for the next 6 hours and see if you don’t get slightly annoyed (not really going to).

I wouldn’t and no one in this thread would either. You’d probably be the one to get annoyed at us ignoring you or saying how dumb you are.

• Lets say whenever you get on that server, you get massively flamed until you decide to leave.

Every time you get on its the same thing?

What do you do then?

Thanks for calling me dumb because of my age, that makes me feel great. I signed up on the forums literally 30 minutes ago and all I have seen is absolute hate.

• I don’t see how his trolling was hurting your gameplay, you could have just not responded to him, he would have left you alone almost instantly, or better yet, muted him locally, as I just said about 3 times now, Deer God trolls everyone, yes, but you don’t see ban requests for him like yours because we have the capacity to simply not give a shit.

• You misunderstand, I did mute him for a good 2 hours. I noticed half the server was constantly trying to kill me. I unmuted him and noticed that he had been telling them EVERY round to kill me for no reason. Therefore he ruined my gameplay because I always died.

I would also like to know how I was “raiding”.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.