? Pickups and Invisible Models?

• I’m having a slight issue with playing SMB. I can join the servers and I can play the game, but some weapon models are invisible. I have this issue with the Handgun, Shotgun and SMG, and perhaps even the Pulse Rifle, though I’m not sure. Pickups for these specific weapons are also titled as a “?”. I can still use the weapons, and they still work for and against me, but their models are invisible and I can’t tell which I’m using until I fire it. Anyone else having this issue, or anyone know how to fix it?

If it helps, these are the games I have: HL2, Ep.1, Ep.2, CS:S, Portal, and of course GMod. And everything is up to date.

• I’m having a slight issue with playing SMB. I can join the servers and I can play the game, but some weapon models are invisible. I have this issue with the Handgun, Shotgun and SMG, and perhaps even the Pulse Rifle, though I’m not sure. Pickups for these specific weapons are also titled as a “?”. I can still use the weapons, and they still work for and against me, but their models are invisible and I can’t tell which I’m using until I fire it. Anyone else having this issue, or anyone know how to fix it?

If it helps, these are the games I have: HL2, Ep.1, Ep.2, CS:S, Portal, and of course GMod. And everything is up to date.

• Why would you even use those weapons?
    Just use the rocket launcher.

• That’s not exactly helpful…. And it means the weapons that the other players are using are invisible too. So I don’t know if I’m jumping into a group of unarmed boxes or a bunch of people using the Pulse Rifle. Even if I used just the rocket launcher, the ungodly reload time would leave me a sitting duck to machinegunners with invisible weapons.

• Delete the files you auto downloaded from the smb server and redownload them on join. See if that helps.

• I have the same problem, but haven’t done anything to try and fix it.

• @The:

Delete the files you auto downloaded from the smb server and redownload them on join. See if that helps.

My friend, you are a genius. This worked perfectly, thank you. ^_^

• The only problem is that my guns are halfway inside of my box and every once in awhile spin for no reason.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.