Blast Doors… To Those of You I Crushed

• First off I’m not here to suck up to anyone, beg for an unban, or complain about ‘fairness,’ I completely understand why I received a ban and I’ll wait patiently for it to expire. The real reason I’m here is to just apologize for ultimately destroying any chance the humans had, what so ever, on Blast Doors tonight and for the five or so people I brutally crushed in what was most likely a horrific, excruciating death. I haven’t done anything horrible in ZS for quite some time (I look forward to Someone commenting on that), but when I saw that board holding up that door I guess something came over me… urged me to break it.

Anyways the point is, that was my bad, sorry for killing you guys (and the round), I completely understand the ban and will not ask for it to be lifted and once it is I can assure that will never happen again. Honestly, in my opinion I’ve been pretty good for quite some time, haven’t started any arguments or griefed, ask some other players. One more thing though, why didn’t anyone shoot the door down right at the beginning of the game? I asked some other players after I got the boot and they said the same thing. I know for a fact, there’s no denying it, that if I hadn’t shot it when I did somebody else most definitely would have later on. It was a ticking time bomb.

That’s all, and at least I was sympathetic enough to acknowledge it on the forums, even though, without a doubt I’ll be bombarded by some colourful comments from all my favourite ZS players.

-Cheers

• First off I’m not here to suck up to anyone, beg for an unban, or complain about ‘fairness,’ I completely understand why I received a ban and I’ll wait patiently for it to expire. The real reason I’m here is to just apologize for ultimately destroying any chance the humans had, what so ever, on Blast Doors tonight and for the five or so people I brutally crushed in what was most likely a horrific, excruciating death. I haven’t done anything horrible in ZS for quite some time (I look forward to Someone commenting on that), but when I saw that board holding up that door I guess something came over me… urged me to break it.

Anyways the point is, that was my bad, sorry for killing you guys (and the round), I completely understand the ban and will not ask for it to be lifted and once it is I can assure that will never happen again. Honestly, in my opinion I’ve been pretty good for quite some time, haven’t started any arguments or griefed, ask some other players. One more thing though, why didn’t anyone shoot the door down right at the beginning of the game? I asked some other players after I got the boot and they said the same thing. I know for a fact, there’s no denying it, that if I hadn’t shot it when I did somebody else most definitely would have later on. It was a ticking time bomb.

That’s all, and at least I was sympathetic enough to acknowledge it on the forums, even though, without a doubt I’ll be bombarded by some colourful comments from all my favourite ZS players.

-Cheers

• lol

I can just imagine that blast door slamming down on those poor, unsuspecting fools…

• Blast doors are on  maps now?  :th_Mad:

• dumb faggot

• that was so funny

• @Hell-met:

dumb faggot

Typical Hell-met, you little loveable scamp you. I never understood why you despise me with such a vengeance. It’s like a rivalry, only I have no problem with you…

• Because that board would totally have made them won blastdoors… Would it?

• @Zincoshine:

I think he was replying to markmis1 who is undoubtedly a dumb faggot.

no

blt is a known griefer

• Actually, BLT is a known gentleman/scholar, and should be respected and supported for his well-expressed apology for what was undoubtedly a hysterical team-killing escapade. Loldoors :gaben:

• @Pyramid:

Actually, BLT is a known gentleman/scholar, and should be respected and supported for his well-expressed apology for what was undoubtedly a hysterical team-killing escapade. Loldoors :gaben:

Shut up.

• @MrSavage:

Shut up.

Grow a sense of humor.

• Those were innocent people you sick fuck, you’re a murderer!

• I wish I was there. Kinda like I wish I was there when Mr. Mister had his crane skills put to good use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU1zBCZvl9w

• I fucking love this video.

I’m the guy trying to climb the lamp post with a T pose on the right

• Typical Hell-met, same exact concept, but since I’m not the one committing the crime it’s automatically great… I guess some things in life will always remain a mystery. To bad no one was recording, I’m sure others would have got a laugh out of it. Me, of course not, I’m still stricken with grief (get it Hell-met I said grief because I’m such a griefer).

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.