Is ZS too difficult?

• Yesterday I was playing the most exciting rounds in my life. We put a lot of effort in it, and the major part of humans reached more than 200 points. Despite this we lost at 4th wave because when Poison zombies and headcrabs get unlocked, the game is absolutely impossible. People have to stay in front of the cade to shoot the zombies, but then get hitted by the poison spits. Tell me if there is a way to both avoid poison spits AND shoot at zombies.

The solutions are:

• Reduce the number of waves;
    • Unlock the poison headcrab at wave 5;
    • DELETE chem zombies (this is really too much);
    • Decrease the power of poison zombies.

Actually, the only way to win a round is to find a map with a secret room or cade in a long vent.

• Yesterday I was playing the most exciting rounds in my life. We put a lot of effort in it, and the major part of humans reached more than 200 points. Despite this we lost at 4th wave because when Poison zombies and headcrabs get unlocked, the game is absolutely impossible. People have to stay in front of the cade to shoot the zombies, but then get hitted by the poison spits. Tell me if there is a way to both avoid poison spits AND shoot at zombies.

The solutions are:

Actually, the only way to win a round is to find a map with a secret room or cade in a long vent.

• kinda off-topic:
    if the map is big enough i almost always go out on the wave break between wave 5-6. if the cade takes 2:30 to break you just have to run around for 2 min. also the zombies are confused so most of them wont take fast zombies to hunt for you. and if you have an aegis your pretty much set because fast zombies dont do very well against it, and when the ohter zombies find you its to late.
    if you want even more survival chance then fuck over your human comrades and get all the buffs.
    then its important you get to atleast 100 score. so you might have aegis and then save your auto weapons since they are good at taking down fast zombies in the open.

i have won as last human many times(with over 30 people or even a full server) by doing this.
    havent played since the fastie crabs got out again though.

• @Alexg:

The solutions are:

No, IMO, Poison zombie should be wave 5 insted, and headies wave 4.
    but really poison is overpowered, chem doesent need to be removed, their easy to beat.

• i dont think there is a problem to be honest.

although wave 2 does seem to be an eventless drag.

• Running outside is impossible, because if you get some damage you will run slowly and that means sure death.

Instead, you have to build a perfect barricade in which you can do, at the same time:

• Avoid poison headcrabs spits;
    • Shoot at the zombies (so you have to be quite near the cade);
    • Shoot at the chems (so you have to be quite far from the cade, or near but shoot at them before they are close);

That’s IMPOSSIBLE.

• You don’t run outside unless you’re suicidal.
    Avoiding spit is done by barricading the windows like a sane person would.
    You can melee Chem Zombies.
    Shooting zombies can be done from far away.

That’s POSSIBLE.

• melee chem zombie, get hit by poison zombie or flesh toss.

• You’re obviously doing it wrong if that happens.

• @Dark-Reign:

You don’t run outside unless you’re suicidal.

What do you do when the cade is broken and you are 1 of the 3 luckily humans that saved from the huge zombie invasion? And how much time will you resist?

@Dark-Reign:

Avoiding spit is done by barricading the windows like a sane person would.

Yes, in fact poison headcrabs spit only from windows and ask also “Can I spit inside?”. They never spit in front of the cade, hidden inside dead zombie flesh when you are worried about killing the zombies whose are breaking the wooden beams.

@Dark-Reign:

You can melee Chem Zombies.

BOOOM!!! ahahah

@Dark-Reign:

That’s POSSIBLE.

No. Really.

• You do realize that you can Plank/Whatever chems, right? Windows are common with poison crabs and they are actually quite easy to dodge and you’re pretty much fucked if it’s come to a point where your barricade gets detroyed and you get that “huge zombie invasion” up your ass unless the zombies are retarded.

• Because when planking chems, there aren’t any poison zombies, right?

• @Dark-Reign:

i can only survive in zombie survival when standing behind a cade not moving while clicking mouse1

• Yeah I do, I stand behind the barricade, with my gun, shooting zombies, unlike the others making love to the barricade (excluding people repairing nails because long-range repairing would be dumb).

You can win in Zombie Survival, besides games are actually fun when it’s a challenge (near impossible or not) but I guess you want your easy Survivor titles or whatever.

<await another dump of disagreement>

• Well he said you had to be close to shoot zombies, but I doubt you read that part.

• Sure, fine, whatever. You win your internet arguement if you need to so badly.

But still, ZS is possible to win. Just not on all maps (Obviously).

Go ahead and :king: again if you want to, you seem to do it all the time to be honest.

• @Alexg:

Despite this we lost at 4th wave because when Poison zombies and headcrabs get unlocked, the game is absolutely impossible. People have to stay in front of the cade to shoot the zombies, but then get hitted by the poison spits. Tell me if there is a way to both avoid poison spits AND shoot at zombies.

Well if you have barricaders who aren’t autistic, they would stop using lamps and boards to cade with.

• the real point of zs(for me) is surviving as long as possible. winning is that exstra bonus. you already said you had much fun during the round so i dont see the problem. unless you say you couldnt enjoy it afterwards because you didnt win.
    its about having fun not winning.

• no it’s about winning otherwise there wouldn’t be any.

• Well, there always are roleplay servers up if you want.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.