Salt's Unban Request

• I’m posting this on behalf of Salt who is forum banned.

Salt - STEAM_0:1:13222783

"If any of you are reading this, this is Salt. I was recently banned for creating a troll thread under a proxy, and JusticeInACan took the heat for it.  I apologize sincerely in advance to him for that, all words said by me were from me.  Very recently, the ban was lifted and I could rejoin Nox servers.

Anyways, that isn’t why I am writing this. I was banned from NoxiousNet today for an exploit. I have both told The Darker One and Extreme56 that I had no control over it, when in fact, I did. I do not plan on revealing this exploit to anybody because it might be exploited more. Considering this exploit, it can NOT be done in any of the other NoxiousNet server besides sandbox. This exploit is most likely to be patched as garry announced. I do apologize to anyone who I have offended with this, I did not plan on using this for gain on the NoxiousNet servers or to grief any players.

Personally, I think the ban should be replaced from Eternity to a week ban. I completely agree and understand I was exploiting, but the exploit was not meant to harm anyone or anything."

This request is for the lifting of the server ban and the forum ban.

• I’m posting this on behalf of Salt who is forum banned.

Salt - STEAM_0:1:13222783

"If any of you are reading this, this is Salt. I was recently banned for creating a troll thread under a proxy, and JusticeInACan took the heat for it.  I apologize sincerely in advance to him for that, all words said by me were from me.  Very recently, the ban was lifted and I could rejoin Nox servers.

Anyways, that isn’t why I am writing this. I was banned from NoxiousNet today for an exploit. I have both told The Darker One and Extreme56 that I had no control over it, when in fact, I did. I do not plan on revealing this exploit to anybody because it might be exploited more. Considering this exploit, it can NOT be done in any of the other NoxiousNet server besides sandbox. This exploit is most likely to be patched as garry announced. I do apologize to anyone who I have offended with this, I did not plan on using this for gain on the NoxiousNet servers or to grief any players.

Personally, I think the ban should be replaced from Eternity to a week ban. I completely agree and understand I was exploiting, but the exploit was not meant to harm anyone or anything."

This request is for the lifting of the server ban and the forum ban.

• Not in a million years.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.