[Release] zs_mountain_holdout

• Download here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2EVT9832

Changes:

• Finally fixed the elevator from ever blocking. Be warned it’s still very deadly to stay in and try and defend it.
    • Added a delay on the elevator door closing. This should stop elevator camping. The delay is four seconds after pressing the button.
    • Removed the unbreakable doors.
    • Added a trigger to only break props. It runs along the elevator walls to prevent a prop from stopping the elevator. Don’t worry, you can still barricade it without a problem.
    • The button inside the elevator can only be pressed once every 10 seconds. This should prevent another problem i found when testing the elevator.
    • Added a trigger_hurt that should stop a player from blocking the elevator.
    • Added cubemaps.
    • Redone human spawns
    • Zombies spawn in the vents and the helicopter pad.
    • Any elevator issue should be fixed. There was a trigger_hurt sticking out of the wall on the bottom level which sometimes would randomly kill somebody.

Credits to the original author for the vmf at the fpsbanana download.

• Download here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2EVT9832

Changes:

• Finally fixed the elevator from ever blocking. Be warned it’s still very deadly to stay in and try and defend it.
    • Added a delay on the elevator door closing. This should stop elevator camping. The delay is four seconds after pressing the button.
    • Removed the unbreakable doors.
    • Added a trigger to only break props. It runs along the elevator walls to prevent a prop from stopping the elevator. Don’t worry, you can still barricade it without a problem.
    • The button inside the elevator can only be pressed once every 10 seconds. This should prevent another problem i found when testing the elevator.
    • Added a trigger_hurt that should stop a player from blocking the elevator.
    • Added cubemaps.
    • Redone human spawns
    • Zombies spawn in the vents and the helicopter pad.
    • Any elevator issue should be fixed. There was a trigger_hurt sticking out of the wall on the bottom level which sometimes would randomly kill somebody.

Credits to the original author for the vmf at the fpsbanana download.

• But if they want to spend their time trying to die in the elevator instead of surviving that would be their fault.

• remove the elevator and put in a spiral staircase.

• It’s much easier just to save the elevator and fix it’s problems in which i did. Also i should have it’s download up in a little bit.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.