Event: Tankmaster's Teambuilding Exercise

• In this event we build friendship, community, as we work together to complete various challenges

The Challenges will vary from a friendly race to the button, To a Fun game of hide and seek, To a great game of jump rope, And even a fun game of staying on the platforms!  Everyone is invited to join in on this great team building event, seeing as how crash course was changed for tomorrow.

The event will begin at 1:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) today!

• In this event we build friendship, community, as we work together to complete various challenges

The Challenges will vary from a friendly race to the button, To a Fun game of hide and seek, To a great game of jump rope, And even a fun game of staying on the platforms!  Everyone is invited to join in on this great team building event, seeing as how crash course was changed for tomorrow.

The event will begin at 1:30 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) today!

• can’t we just pretend to be friends and hate each other like usual ?

• Terrible event

Zoom didn’t think about his events at all.

The first event was a stupid oobby corse that he had to modify several times so people could even start it.

The second event hide and seek was a semi good idea until zoom decided to just run around one hit killing every one.

The third event was musical chairs which, after zoom failed to get music playing, turned into who can not get shot by zoom which i won and didnt get a prize for.

The next event was actually quite clever. Give every one a corwbar and tell them to do a simple course of a few easy jumps. I won and as expected zoom failed to hand out prizes to the correct winner giving them to gormalife instead of me.

The final event was spawn and die which consisted of two spinnign props instantly killing anyone who came out of the spawn room.

All in all terrible event poorly organised.

• @Lord:

turned into who can not get shot by zoom which i one and didnt get a prize for.

You what?

• don’t fret, i’ll post the details of my event tonight.

• @Lord:

PLAY TO WIN :reeeeeh:

• @Zetanor:

You what?

fixed

• -spin- double post

• this event has been an excellent success, community was built among everyone, with the exception of lord who was only playing for his own selfish reasons.

• Yes the event was a success.

With such poorly planned courses - the poor preperation - the iniability to workout how to change sandbox settings - the lack of control on other admins during your event - the power to hand out prizes to the wrong people or not at all - the rage you show when you realise you fucked up and can’t actually run the event you planned.

• wow 943 words so far, and its just a draft, im going to bed.  I’ll post it tomorrow.

• Tankmaster’s first plan of action on becoming sub-admin: Arrange a terribly organized event consisting of 5 year old witty challenges that almost nobody attends.

• @Big:

Tankmaster’s first plan of action on becoming sub-admin: Arrange a terribly organized event consisting of 5 year old witty challenges that almost nobody attends.

You’re banned, why do you even care?

• It was horrible; at least AtomiC showed up at the end and introduced an actually fun challenge of surviving melon hounds in the arena filled with scattered dumpsters on their sides.

• Yeah thanks for the event Tank I don’t know why they’re all so mad.

• Admins are even worse to manage than players because they’ll spawn dumb shit like snowballs everywhere or start shooting people even if you tell them not to do dumb shit, ruining the event/round completely.

• Who the fuck is zoom?

• Tankmaster’s alias

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.