Last night was the worst night of my life.

• So yeah, I was sitting at home minding my own business when the police show up at my house at around 8 PM. Apparently My older sister who was staying at my parents house called 911 and said she was shot in the arm. So about 30 Minutes later, there’s like 40 police cars around my house. And after 2 hours of questions I finally explain that there was not shooting, So they Arrest her. I’m still in fucking shock on what happened.

• So yeah, I was sitting at home minding my own business when the police show up at my house at around 8 PM. Apparently My older sister who was staying at my parents house called 911 and said she was shot in the arm. So about 30 Minutes later, there’s like 40 police cars around my house. And after 2 hours of questions I finally explain that there was not shooting, So they Arrest her. I’m still in fucking shock on what happened.

• Your sister sounds stupid.

• what’s so bad about that?

• Hey guys. I’m planning on running away tonight. It’s around 10 now, and I’m going to walk to the train depot at 3. The train will be heading to probably the densest urban area in my state. The reason for leaving is because I have literally no real life relationships. I know, this seems really improbable, but just try to think of me as a bit introverted. I’ve also been being sexually abused by my step-dad since my mom died 5 years ago. Up until now, he convinced me that “it was just what normal families did”. This was the case up until I was 14, when I finally realized the truth. After that, my emotions all went downhill and I started getting really depressed. Lastly, I really have no idea how to survive as an itinerant (I’d prefer to refer to myself as a “gentlewoman of the road”), but I just feel compelled not to live, but survive. Maybe I’ll end up joining a gypsy caravan, or something; be a professional assassin lol.

At any rate, I’ll get straight to the point. Are any of you that are living in the greater St. Louis area willing to let me crash at your place for a couple of months or so in exchange for manual labor, sex, a bro to hang with, etc? Also, do any of you have any tips for being homeless, and what can I do for sustenance/bare essentials/getting by unharmed? I mean, I’m pretty short, so I’ll probably end up getting my ass kicked or raped, but I’m fully prepared to handle that.

• You’re pretty creative.

• @ERROR404x2:

So yeah, I was sitting at home minding my own business when the police show up at my house at around 8 PM. Apparently My older sister who was staying at my parents house called 911 and said she was shot in the arm. So about 30 Minutes later, there’s like 40 police cars around my house. And after 2 hours of questions I finally explain that there was not shooting, So they Arrest her. I’m still in fucking shock on what happened.

I wish that would happen to my sister.

• @4bc:

what’s so bad about that?

Uh, for one. Are you stupid? Two, Being completely oblivious that someone called the police, then seeing them go through your house. Three, them asking you about shit you hardly know.

• @ERROR404x2:

Uh, for one. Are you stupid? Two, Being completely oblivious that someone called the police, then seeing them go through your house. Three, them asking you about shit you hardly know.

You must be rich or live in a suburb where “OMG IM SHOCKED SOMETHING LIKE THIS COULD HAPPEN IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD”

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-escamilla-remains-found,0,5149051.story (lol)

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-semen-attacker,0,470419.story (imagine how their sisters felt)

• How was your sister getting arrested the worst night of your life? Wouldn’t it be the worst night if she died? (This is of-course assuming you care about your sister)

• I don’t get it.Your sister is an idiot, if she wouldn’t have called the police nothing would have happened.
    You could have said; My sister is the one who called the police I don’t know anything.

and what Kelly said.

EDIT: LOL http://www.ktla.com/news/nationworld/sns-c-border-busts-pictures,0,5014646.photogallery

• Hey at least you didn’t get shot and arrested

you must have a boring life right

@Kelly:

You must be rich or live in a suburb where “OMG IM SHOCKED SOMETHING LIKE THIS COULD HAPPEN IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD”

• I find my life Exciting.

• Okay Mr. Amazing

• @ERROR404x2:

Being completely oblivious that someone called the police, then seeing them go through your house.

You hastily erased your hard drive when you saw the cops busting in?

• @Kelly:

Hey guys. I’m planning on running away tonight. It’s around 10 now, and I’m going to walk to the train depot at 3. The train will be heading to probably the densest urban area in my state. The reason for leaving is because I have literally no real life relationships. I know, this seems really improbable, but just try to think of me as a bit introverted. I’ve also been being sexually abused by my step-dad since my mom died 5 years ago. Up until now, he convinced me that “it was just what normal families did”. This was the case up until I was 14, when I finally realized the truth. After that, my emotions all went downhill and I started getting really depressed. Lastly, I really have no idea how to survive as an itinerant (I’d prefer to refer to myself as a “gentlewoman of the road”), but I just feel compelled not to live, but survive. Maybe I’ll end up joining a gypsy caravan, or something; be a professional assassin lol.

At any rate, I’ll get straight to the point. Are any of you that are living in the greater St. Louis area willing to let me crash at your place for a couple of months or so in exchange for manual labor, sex, a bro to hang with, etc? Also, do any of you have any tips for being homeless, and what can I do for sustenance/bare essentials/getting by unharmed? I mean, I’m pretty short, so I’ll probably end up getting my ass kicked or raped, but I’m fully prepared to handle that.

this is a much more interesting story than yours thanks for making this topic worthwhile

• @ERROR404x2:

So yeah, I was sitting at home minding my own business when the police show up at my house at around 8 PM. Apparently My older sister who was staying at my parents house called 911 and said she was shot in the arm. So about 30 Minutes later, there’s like 40 police cars around my house. And after 2 hours of questions I finally explain that there was not shooting, So they Arrest her. I’m still in fucking shock on what happened.

hi add me to your friend list i have to show you something

• i had a really good night last night…

• @xRdJx:

i had a really good night last night…

explain

• He got drunk, passed out, woke up not remembering anything, and had people tell him what happened.

Or he got to play Zombie Survival without it crashing.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.