Ban request - Curly_brace. Reason: underage, roblox player, furry (scalie).

• I talk to curly_brace a lot and he showed me his roblox account
    I also found out that he is underage.

I have proof of this. The first picture is his user account on noxiousnet (seen be low). It has the same e-mail as his roblox account.
    The next picture is his ROBLOX account (A really gay game for autistic kids). he uses the same e-mail and also includes another e-mail called "[email protected]". This provess he is underage (born 1998) and also a furry (dragon aka scalie even worse lol)

The last picture proves it is ROBLOX The game for kids in daycare center computers.

I included red arrows to point this out

IMAGE ONE - HIS E-MAIL ON NN

IMAGE TWO - HIS EMAIL ON ROBLOX AND HIS FURRY EMAIL AND AGE

IMAGE THREE - PROOF HE PLAYS ROBLOX (how ghey)

• I talk to curly_brace a lot and he showed me his roblox account
    I also found out that he is underage.

I have proof of this. The first picture is his user account on noxiousnet (seen be low). It has the same e-mail as his roblox account.
    The next picture is his ROBLOX account (A really gay game for autistic kids). he uses the same e-mail and also includes another e-mail called "[email protected]". This provess he is underage (born 1998) and also a furry (dragon aka scalie even worse lol)

The last picture proves it is ROBLOX The game for kids in daycare center computers.

I included red arrows to point this out

IMAGE ONE - HIS E-MAIL ON NN

IMAGE TWO - HIS EMAIL ON ROBLOX AND HIS FURRY EMAIL AND AGE

IMAGE THREE - PROOF HE PLAYS ROBLOX (how ghey)

• Google it yourself if you don’t believe me. [email protected]

• Are you fucking joking me, faggot?

• none of this is bannable, you’re probably going to be banned for not reading the rules

• Okay

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.