Publish 304

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added the Super Box hat item. This is basically a rip from the SMB gamemode. The mouth will smile or frown depending on the owner’s health. Requires you to quality for the SMB Champion title in order to be able to use it.

• The Dai-Gurren Brigade Shades are now available. They require you to come in to mumble and recite a certain passage from TTGL. If you get them or not depends on how well you do it (sorry people with no microphones!). Yes, we are serious about this.

• The Dai-Gurren Brigade Leader Shades are now available. Only for the manliest of men, they require you to have at least 2/3 of all of the hard-mode ZS map awards.

• Fixed award panels in the awards list having their description go off the page.

• Caster Hands transparency scales by player transparency instead of cutting off at a certain amount.

• Added the Grave Digger award to Zombie Survival. Kill 15 zombies in the process of getting back up while using the shovel.

• Got rid of auto-mutes and just made it so it doesn’t let you say it.

• Fixed the Caster Hands item being a sideways headcrab if a player had less than a certain transparency.

• Fixed the Sharpshooter award not working.

Super Mario Boxes

• Grappling Hooks are now non-solid when they hit something.

Zombie Survival

• Work around for GMod making bullets do the wrong amount of damage.

• Implemented DrawTexturedRectUV for film grain instead of drawing it over and over.

• Changed the sound that Poison Zombies make when pressing RELOAD.

• Nails now play a sound when they get damaged. The volume is scaled by the damage applied and the pitch is scaled by how much health is remaining.

• Disconnecting as a human now makes you drop all your stuff.

• NoXiousNet Core / DB

• Added the Super Box hat item. This is basically a rip from the SMB gamemode. The mouth will smile or frown depending on the owner’s health. Requires you to quality for the SMB Champion title in order to be able to use it.

• The Dai-Gurren Brigade Shades are now available. They require you to come in to mumble and recite a certain passage from TTGL. If you get them or not depends on how well you do it (sorry people with no microphones!). Yes, we are serious about this.

• The Dai-Gurren Brigade Leader Shades are now available. Only for the manliest of men, they require you to have at least 2/3 of all of the hard-mode ZS map awards.

• Fixed award panels in the awards list having their description go off the page.

• Caster Hands transparency scales by player transparency instead of cutting off at a certain amount.

• Added the Grave Digger award to Zombie Survival. Kill 15 zombies in the process of getting back up while using the shovel.

• Got rid of auto-mutes and just made it so it doesn’t let you say it.

• Fixed the Caster Hands item being a sideways headcrab if a player had less than a certain transparency.

• Fixed the Sharpshooter award not working.

Super Mario Boxes

• Grappling Hooks are now non-solid when they hit something.

Zombie Survival

• Work around for GMod making bullets do the wrong amount of damage.

• Implemented DrawTexturedRectUV for film grain instead of drawing it over and over.

• Changed the sound that Poison Zombies make when pressing RELOAD.

• Nails now play a sound when they get damaged. The volume is scaled by the damage applied and the pitch is scaled by how much health is remaining.

• Disconnecting as a human now makes you drop all your stuff.

• I’m enjoying my new Super Box hat :>

• •The Dai-Gurren Brigade Shades are now available. They require you to come in to mumble and recite a certain passage from TTGL. If you get them or not depends on how well you do it (sorry people with no microphones!). Yes, we are serious about this.

aaa

is there any other way

and what’s the passage

• The disconnect thing is great, nice update.

• Thanks for making it so people drop all there weapons when they D/C it’s so much more helpful.

• hopefully the hat gets more people to play smb  :smile:

• I would play that if more people would play too.

YES, YES

• Forgot this one:

Work around for GMod making bullets do the wrong amount of damage.

Basically GMod has been making bullets do the wrong amount of damage since a few hooks aren’t called correctly. Damage should be the values put in the weapon’s code now. I believe this is a slight decrease in bullet damage but probably nothing worth increasing damage over since ZS needed a slight difficulty increase.

• i thought maybe it was just me being shit, but the zombies just seemed to take a hella load of bullets.

• Just curious, how bad was the gmod bullet thing? For example, the peashooter is supposed to do 9 damage per bullet. How much damage did it actually do?

• @JetBoom:

Forgot this one:

Work around for GMod making bullets do the wrong amount of damage.

Basically GMod has been making bullets do the wrong amount of damage since a few hooks aren’t called correctly. Damage should be the values put in the weapon’s code now. I believe this is a slight decrease in bullet damage but probably nothing worth increasing damage over since ZS needed a slight difficulty increase.

I knew something was wrong when I couldn’t kill zombies with full clips. It does make things alot harder now.

• @Someone:

Just curious, how bad was the gmod bullet thing? For example, the peashooter is supposed to do 9 damage per bullet. How much damage did it actually do?

14 or so I think. Basically damage x 1.5.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.