Unabn request: m4 sherman

• okay i know you will probably not believe me but this is wha happened. the last week i went to a part that night ( i share a computer with my brother) and he was mad at me. He knew NN because i showed him and sometimes he played on zombie survival and we shared ther real m4 sherman account. he doesnt any more becuse now he plays another game. what happened is he was mad at me because i wouldnt get off the computer to let him play so when i left he wanted revenge. he didnt know the password to my account.

so he decided to make a fake account and pretend to be me because he was mad. he said those things and i thought i could pretend I didn’t know who it was because then I wouldn’t getin trouble.

The other post was me because I was upset because…

the event said “win get admin” and I won and I didnt gget admin, and I got a ban even.

I’m sorry and I didn’t mean any hamr and I know what I did was wrong but I couldn’t even control my brother and it’s nothing something I could make him undo. I really miss zombie survival and want to play and see my friends agan (zinco i’m not made at you, i didn’t say those things). and i really apologize because I didn’t mean to cause a disturbance and I just want to have my account back so i can see the website and not have to see it on my friends house.

please please please hear me out

I’m very sorry and I wont do it again…

:sadface,cry:

p.s. you can email me i put my email

• okay i know you will probably not believe me but this is wha happened. the last week i went to a part that night ( i share a computer with my brother) and he was mad at me. He knew NN because i showed him and sometimes he played on zombie survival and we shared ther real m4 sherman account. he doesnt any more becuse now he plays another game. what happened is he was mad at me because i wouldnt get off the computer to let him play so when i left he wanted revenge. he didnt know the password to my account.

so he decided to make a fake account and pretend to be me because he was mad. he said those things and i thought i could pretend I didn’t know who it was because then I wouldn’t getin trouble.

The other post was me because I was upset because…

the event said “win get admin” and I won and I didnt gget admin, and I got a ban even.

I’m sorry and I didn’t mean any hamr and I know what I did was wrong but I couldn’t even control my brother and it’s nothing something I could make him undo. I really miss zombie survival and want to play and see my friends agan (zinco i’m not made at you, i didn’t say those things). and i really apologize because I didn’t mean to cause a disturbance and I just want to have my account back so i can see the website and not have to see it on my friends house.

please please please hear me out

I’m very sorry and I wont do it again…

:sadface,cry:

p.s. you can email me i put my email

• If you make another account to post more stupid shit I’m going to ban you from the servers. It’s incredibly obvious that you’re using proxies.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.