Deer God!!! the stupiest of them all

• The topic below me got locked so… It’s true Deer God is like “RDM FAG YOU ARE GONNA GET PERMAVACBANNED” when he gets killed, he doesnt even realize he could get killed by a traitor… He also pretends he knows Gabe Newell, which none of us believe.
    When people disagree with him he just kill them in the next round. When an admin is on he’s like the “good guy” when he dies he is just like “ooh… got pwned” when there are also admins dead… So that means when there are admins but none of them is dead, but deer god is dead, he still freaks out
    The following pictures is Deer God pretending we are gonna get perma vacbanned, and pretending he knows Gabe Newell

Greetings, Conehead

• The topic below me got locked so… It’s true Deer God is like “RDM FAG YOU ARE GONNA GET PERMAVACBANNED” when he gets killed, he doesnt even realize he could get killed by a traitor… He also pretends he knows Gabe Newell, which none of us believe.
    When people disagree with him he just kill them in the next round. When an admin is on he’s like the “good guy” when he dies he is just like “ooh… got pwned” when there are also admins dead… So that means when there are admins but none of them is dead, but deer god is dead, he still freaks out
    The following pictures is Deer God pretending we are gonna get perma vacbanned, and pretending he knows Gabe Newell

Greetings, Conehead

• Lemme fix the links hold on pls…

• You’re too kind.

• he makes a compelling argument, i cannot wait for him to put pictures up.

lentosy eh

• Well SOMEONE got trolled.

• I will look in the chat logs for even MORE Proofs

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27017/2010_07_30/log001.txt

DO ctrl + F and type in DEER GOD
    and all yellow higlited things is him saying the same things

• @Conehead:

I will look in the chat logs for even MORE Proofs

proof(s) of what?

• Of he being a dick to anyone

At 9:01 it starts

• Where does it say that that is punishable?

• Lemme make things clear

Pretending you know an admin so if anyone does anything bad to you then they’ll get banned or something.
    Spamming chat
    that IS punishable…

• Yeah and when was I doing either of those things?

• Ok admins idk why you’d keep someone who rdm’s, won’t leave people alone, and a person no one likes on the server. Deer God needs a ban, we aren’t the only ones who think so. What do you win out of keeping him on the server?

• What the fuck is this shit?

• Conehead shut the fuck up.

• Spamming the chat : Clearly seenable in the chat log
    Pretending you know admins : Clearly seenable in the chat log

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27017/2010_07_28/log036.txt
    this text : everywhere
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27_27017/2010_07_27/log034.txt
    this text : @ 19:26:58 you can see him telling he knows 4 superadmin

Isnt this good enough?

• Deer God is fine. He breaks no rules. You are the ones who need to be banned for being easy troll bait.

There is an anti spam already on the chat. And where the fuck does it say that saying you know an admin is punishable?

Stop trying to give proof about your case. You can’t build on something with no foundation. Your whining about him has no foundation. None of us care about your stupid crying.

He isn’t getting banned.

• @my_mom:

Ok admins idk why you’d keep someone who rdm’s, won’t leave people alone, and a person no one likes on the server. Deer God needs a ban, we aren’t the only ones who think so. What do you win out of keeping him on the server?

I don’t like this guy that means nobody likes him please ban him!!  :cry: :cry:

• he DOES break rules… god damned, i have posted the chatlogs, you can clearly see he is spamming and pretending he knows admins? what are you people

• God damned conehead you are such easy trollbait.

Can’t you fucking tell that is sarcasm and he is trolling you?

Just shut the fuck up.

Saying you know admins isn’t fucking punishable, and I have no idea how you could possibly think it is.
    He doesn’t spam either. That isn’t spam. That is just you, trying to provide proof to a guy who killed you many times while you were too unskilled to defend yourself.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.