55 worth weapons comparison

• Uh, they’re 55 worth each.
    I think Crackler and Tosser are good weapons if you can use them with efficiency.
    And, I don’t see what you’re suggesting?

• Tosser is just a super-peashooter. Crackler is an ok pick but Blaster is pretty much a kill steal if you time it right with a point blank shot and has the most potential to get a high score out of all the beginning weapons except sledgehammer.

• @JayFirelance:

Uh, they’re 55 worth each.

Sorry I’m “Perma”-banned, I could only guess.

Also Sledgehammer can do around 100 damage if mixed with the melee bonus. Some people never fathom how I manage to kill in two hits.

• @Dent:

Tosser is just a super-peashooter. Crackler is an ok pick but Blaster is pretty much a kill steal if you time it right with a point blank shot and has the most potential to get a high score out of all the beginning weapons except sledgehammer.

What he said

• The weapons are fine where they are. Blaster is a shotgun and is only good at short range. That means you have to be outside killing zombies while someone with the tosser can shoot from a far distance.

Tosser- Sit behind the barricade out of harm’s way and kill zombies

Shotgun- Outside, exposed, killing zombies.

Whenever I choose blaster I try and get above 25 points at the end of wave 1 by sitting outside the barricade killing zombies. Otherwise blaster is pointless behind a cade because the zombies will most likely die before they get close enough to the barricade.

• @Exploit:

Otherwise blaster is pointless behind a cade because the zombies will most likely die before they get close enough to the barricade.

All the long pathway maps were removed. Zombies are getting to the cade again, time to pick Blaster/Sledgehammer over everything else again.

• @Exploit:

The weapons are fine where they are. Blaster is a shotgun and is only good at short range. That means you have to be outside killing zombies while someone with the tosser can shoot from a far distance.

Tosser- Sit behind the barricade out of harm’s way and kill zombies

Shotgun- Outside, exposed, killing zombies.

Whenever I choose blaster I try and get above 25 points at the end of wave 1 by sitting outside the barricade killing zombies. Otherwise blaster is pointless behind a cade because the zombies will most likely die before they get close enough to the barricade.

ah no. zombies will be getting close by wave 4 then the blaster people can slingshot their score when that happens.

• What about the stubber? Or is it completely useless now that zombies are too difficult for you to shoot and kill in 2-3 shots?

I still think the tosser is a better sniping weapon though.

• @Dent:

ah no. zombies will be getting close by wave 4 then the blaster people can slingshot their score when that happens.

You seem to forget that by that time other humans have much more powerful weapons. By wave 4 I highly doubt you could slingshot your score with a half used blaster.

• I guess you never used a blaster then.

• The Cackler is amazing, in my point of View.
    The only weapon that needs some sort of Boost is the Stubber, almost no one uses it.

• I use the Stubber rifle all the time, it’s the best loadout weapon in my opinion. I would prefer that you can get either:
    A. More ammo
    B. More damage

I don’t mind how it is right now though. I’ll still enjoy it.

• Am I the only person who still uses a regular gun as a starting weapon?

Haha just kidding… why would I do that

• i like the cackler lots of ammo and its pretty strong it feels like a stronger tosser to me.
    i think it fits in perfectly with the 55 worth weapons.

• Your argument is invalid because of hallway maps
    :uglylaugh:

• I never use the blaster I just use the sledge hammer and dodge the zombies hits :)

• @Dent:

Tosser is just a super-peashooter. Crackler is an ok pick but Blaster is pretty much a kill steal if you time it right with a point blank shot and has the most potential to get a high score out of all the beginning weapons except sledgehammer.

You can killsteal with any weapon but mainly the Melee weapons. Shotguns are the least friendly to killstealers because they have a low fire rate.

• I take it that none of you know how to properly use the plank.

• Crackler: 20 clips x 211 dmg/clip = 4220 dmg
    Tosser: 25 clips x 200 dmg/clip = 5000 dmg
    Blaster: 6 clips x 409.5 dmg/clip = 2457 dmg
    This shows that the blaster has high amount of damage per shot but if used unwisely can easily run out of ammo, compared to the Crackler and Tosser which have a much greater total damage output from starting ammo. Which you prefer would be based whether you like ammo efficient weapons or just high damage weapons. Calling Crackler and Tosser just bad is dumb since they have their uses as well.

• @Someone:

I take it that none of you know how to properly use the plank.

Sorry but plank just isn’t as strong as it used to be back when everyone could run around outside a barricade for 3 waves and a planker could run behind a zombie while they’re trying to kill somebody else.

Frying Pan is the new plank.

@PowerPinch:

Crackler: 20 clips x 211 dmg/clip = 4220 dmg
    Tosser: 25 clips x 200 dmg/clip = 5000 dmg
    Blaster: 6 clips x 409.5 dmg/clip = 2457 dmg
    This shows that the blaster has high amount of damage per shot but if used unwisely can easily run out of ammo, compared to the Crackler and Tosser which have a much greater total damage output from starting ammo. Which you prefer would be based whether you like ammo efficient weapons or just high damage weapons. Calling Crackler and Tosser just bad is dumb since they have their uses as well.

:king: This isn’t sandbox. Stop talking out of your ass and factor in the other players attacking the same zombie.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.