TTT karma glitch?

• Ok first off, this is going to sound really pathetic.  I join all the Nox servers and they are all really cool and i love TTT so a new server by noxious sounds great.  When i join it is all just like the normal TTT but i noticed the karma system seemed different for me (maybe others, i never noticed until recently).  The system started out normal but over time it got worse.  I would accidentally kill an innocent and i would lose 400 karma.  This was strange as in the next round i only did like… 40% damage or something.  I spent about 12 (im not joking) and finally got it up to 800…  When this 10 year old kills me right when the round starts he loses only 26 karma, wtf?  in another event i killed someone that was shooting at me… -innocent- i lose 500 something karma!  Right now i am at about 250 karma and whenever i accidentally kill someone, it plummets down at 100’s at a time, is there anyway i can “restart” my stats on the server so i can have the same system as everyone else?  It is really frustrating because it is my favorite noxiousnet server and i end up having 95% less damage than everyone else, any suggestions?

• Ok first off, this is going to sound really pathetic.  I join all the Nox servers and they are all really cool and i love TTT so a new server by noxious sounds great.  When i join it is all just like the normal TTT but i noticed the karma system seemed different for me (maybe others, i never noticed until recently).  The system started out normal but over time it got worse.  I would accidentally kill an innocent and i would lose 400 karma.  This was strange as in the next round i only did like… 40% damage or something.  I spent about 12 (im not joking) and finally got it up to 800…  When this 10 year old kills me right when the round starts he loses only 26 karma, wtf?  in another event i killed someone that was shooting at me… -innocent- i lose 500 something karma!  Right now i am at about 250 karma and whenever i accidentally kill someone, it plummets down at 100’s at a time, is there anyway i can “restart” my stats on the server so i can have the same system as everyone else?  It is really frustrating because it is my favorite noxiousnet server and i end up having 95% less damage than everyone else, any suggestions?

• Shoot only people who you know are traitors. And if you shoot an innocent with a higher karma than you, you’ll lose a lot more than if you shoot an innocent with a lower karma than you. That’s saying if you’re an innocent yourself. Also, killing traitors will boost your karma faster than usual, about 150 per kill.

• Accidentally kill someone? Goddamn, I could go on a killing spree as an innocent and still come out with 650+ karma.  Either I got lucky and killed innocents with lower karma than I did, or you’re just going around killing anything that moves.

• Once i killed 6 innocents and 3 traitors and i lost about 20 karma

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.