Zs Low Grav?

• I was playing on zs, and for some reason, weither it be lag or something else, I had low grav. I’m just reporting it because it might be a bug or something. The low grav resolved itself when the map changed.

• I was playing on zs, and for some reason, weither it be lag or something else, I had low grav. I’m just reporting it because it might be a bug or something. The low grav resolved itself when the map changed.

• wouold you like some flashing arrows pointing you to the bug report forum? also you don’t say if it’s been a one time occurrence, if it’s happened again to someone else, if it’s at least replicable, or on a particular map.

• It happened to me on virus labs, don’t know what caused it.

• I think it only happens on virus labs. Um…I don’t know what I did.

• I’ve seen some people actually jump a little to high but it doesn’t seem like other players can like it only happens to 1 of the players.

• If it’s what I think it is, it’s a bug that most people refer to as “sticky feet”. In first person, you appear to jump too high and you sort of slide soundlessly when walking. Rejoining/changing the map fixes it, and I dunno how it would be permanently fixed.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.