Beer is the answer

• What about all this war and hate in the world?? And what about the bad pollitic? Obama says that the troops in Afghanistan are withdrawed in 2014, but if this is true, then the taliban could just wait until that time and then let the final attack… ?? But if they all just drink beer , they woulden’t care for such little trifles, as relligion and different opinions… Vodka and whiskey and drugs as herorin, and crack, make people aggressive and it should be banned by law. But beer makes people relaxed and social, and it taste much better? Why are society not based on beer? Beer  is green and would mean a positive reaction on the envieroment. Beer are produced by corn, so even the poor country can produce it. Beer makes men, real men, and makes womens more attractive, or men if you are gay, or animals if you are a furry, or…

Beer makes me dance and sometimes cry, beer makes me laugh and die, beer makes me higher than the top of the skies.

• What about all this war and hate in the world?? And what about the bad pollitic? Obama says that the troops in Afghanistan are withdrawed in 2014, but if this is true, then the taliban could just wait until that time and then let the final attack… ?? But if they all just drink beer , they woulden’t care for such little trifles, as relligion and different opinions… Vodka and whiskey and drugs as herorin, and crack, make people aggressive and it should be banned by law. But beer makes people relaxed and social, and it taste much better? Why are society not based on beer? Beer  is green and would mean a positive reaction on the envieroment. Beer are produced by corn, so even the poor country can produce it. Beer makes men, real men, and makes womens more attractive, or men if you are gay, or animals if you are a furry, or…

Beer makes me dance and sometimes cry, beer makes me laugh and die, beer makes me higher than the top of the skies.

• :biggrin:

• Administrators

Yeah and beer doesn’t make useless threads.

• @mejerivej5:

I JUST DRANK BEER TODAY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

• Whats with the white dude in the back with white hair, he looks like hes going to tackel the president. He’s got that weird stalker look…

• beer tastes like piss, and drinking it does about the same thing.

• @Sarcasticus:

beer tastes like piss, and drinking it does about the same thing.

without piss, your bodys waste material would kill you  :ohmy:

• Administrators

No that’s water you idiot.

• Why is he still the president? I thought for sure someone would have tried to kill him by now.

• You are 13 and got tipsy for the first time, congrats.
    Time to smoke weed.

• @Mal1t1a:

Why is he still the president? I thought for sure someone would have tried to kill him by now.

because someone reminds them of bush and then they are like omg this is wrong.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.