Unmute Request: STEAM_0:0:10634604

• Last night I was playing on the Noxious Zombie Survival server. Someone was complaining about early caders, so I responded “Early caders, fast crabs, and cadehumpers. Welcome to Zombie Mod.” I don’t remember exactly what I said, but it was as innocent as what I quoted above. The first time I typed it in, the console told me it was a stupid post. I thought there was a problem, so I typed it in again, and bam, muted (only 24 hours, thankfully). I’ve looked for a list of mutewords, but cannot find such a list. Does anyone know why I was muted? Thanks.

• Last night I was playing on the Noxious Zombie Survival server. Someone was complaining about early caders, so I responded “Early caders, fast crabs, and cadehumpers. Welcome to Zombie Mod.” I don’t remember exactly what I said, but it was as innocent as what I quoted above. The first time I typed it in, the console told me it was a stupid post. I thought there was a problem, so I typed it in again, and bam, muted (only 24 hours, thankfully). I’ve looked for a list of mutewords, but cannot find such a list. Does anyone know why I was muted? Thanks.

• early caders was the thing that got you muted, it’s only 24 hours, tough it out, I’ve gotten muted for saying two mutewords in the same sentence accidentally too, these things happen, you at least for a warning.

• Hey, thanks man.

• taxpayers money at work

• The first time I typed it in, the console told me it was a stupid post. I thought there was a problem, so I typed it in again, and bam, muted

Because “Either stop saying stupid things or get muted” isn’t enough of a clue.

• so a game told you to stop saying stupid things, then you typed it again to see if it got through?

• You only spam yourself moron.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.