Zenith Ban

• Hi guys, I would like to request a unban please here are my reasons. First of all most of the time I am not trying to grief I am just trying to unail props to move then to a better place ect, yes I realise some times I do grief but only because the game can get boring when the zombies have no chance, so I try to spice things up a bit and make it fun for everyone. I really like your server and I don’t think a perma-ban is really necissary, I don’t understand how I was banned for 7 days then a day after the ban I was perma banned. I would also like to say that I can change and follow the rules if that means I could be unbanned, I am not a unreasonable person.

Thanks anyways for the good times on your server, if you choose to keep me perma-banned I understand and will not continue to complain.

• Hi guys, I would like to request a unban please here are my reasons. First of all most of the time I am not trying to grief I am just trying to unail props to move then to a better place ect, yes I realise some times I do grief but only because the game can get boring when the zombies have no chance, so I try to spice things up a bit and make it fun for everyone. I really like your server and I don’t think a perma-ban is really necissary, I don’t understand how I was banned for 7 days then a day after the ban I was perma banned. I would also like to say that I can change and follow the rules if that means I could be unbanned, I am not a unreasonable person.

Thanks anyways for the good times on your server, if you choose to keep me perma-banned I understand and will not continue to complain.

• You were caught in 3 different occasions. I don’t see why you would deserve another chance. You shouldn’t need a ban to show you your ways, you knew what you were doing wrong and knew that people were recording you do it.

• @Zenith:

I am not trying to grief

@Zenith:

yes I realise some times I do grief but only because the game can get boring when the zombies have no chance, so I try to spice things up a bit and make it fun for everyone

I’m wondering if you’re going to be the first to be denied a challenge

http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=11782.0

• Well I realise I did wrong and I wouldn’t do it again, but considering I have not ever been banned I think its a bit harsh. Come on guys I love your server its one of the only server I play on gmod…

• I don’t think you do realize. You can challenge Jetboom.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.