Publish 303

• Zombie Survival

• Readded the Fast Headcrab. Has a faster attack and move speed but less health and slightly less attack power than the normal one. It’s unlocked during wave 2.

• Added the ‘Adonis’ Pulse Rifle weapon which is available at the 200 point group. It uses assault rifle ammo.

• Added the ‘Cackler’ Assault Rifle weapon which is available for 55 Worth.

• Increased the damage Poison Headcrab pounces do from 10 + 8 * 4 to 10 + 10 * 5 to make up for the recent poison damage nerf.

• Fixed the green outline around the normal zombie’s health bar.

• If a Wraith screams in your face then you get a confusion effect in which the duration is determined by distance.

• Fixed Headcrab pounce animations.

• Zombie Survival

• Readded the Fast Headcrab. Has a faster attack and move speed but less health and slightly less attack power than the normal one. It’s unlocked during wave 2.

• Added the ‘Adonis’ Pulse Rifle weapon which is available at the 200 point group. It uses assault rifle ammo.

• Added the ‘Cackler’ Assault Rifle weapon which is available for 55 Worth.

• Increased the damage Poison Headcrab pounces do from 10 + 8 * 4 to 10 + 10 * 5 to make up for the recent poison damage nerf.

• Fixed the green outline around the normal zombie’s health bar.

• If a Wraith screams in your face then you get a confusion effect in which the duration is determined by distance.

• Fixed Headcrab pounce animations.

• Sounds awesome. Can’t wait to try out the new AR.

• @JetBoom:

:th_clap:

• @JetBoom:

Zombie Survival

Readded the Fast Headcrab. Has a faster attack and move speed but less health and slightly less attack power than the normal one. It’s unlocked during wave 2.

This is great. Same with the change of the wraith getting the special concussion ability, it’s nice that the scream now does something other than deafen any player using headphones.

How fitting I finally get my PC back to play ZS on the day of an update.

EDIT: A typo, how horrible!

• Awesome update, well any body outside the cade at wave 2 will now get raped. hard.

• @JetBoom:

Oh boy.

• headcrab surv… wait.

• Oh the good ole days where the fast headcrab were used like hotcakes…now it has returned, good times.

• I think the Crackler should be called the Cackler ingame, it sounds cooler.

• I’m loving the new 200 rifle, it’s great for taking out chem zombies at a distance compared to the shotguns.

• Thanks for the update. It’s much better now I think.

• Oh god, return of the fast headcrabs. Now ZS will be actual “Survival” again  :laugh:

seriously useless piece of shit

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.