Unban/remote request for sandbox

• I’ve been playing on Noxious servers for about 2-3 years now and I love the retro-teamplay and the ZS server, I also really wanna continue to play the sandbox server. Awhile ago I got demoted twice for doing some, lets face it, stupid things.
    So, I read the list of punishments and I found the areas where my demotes applied.

My first demote was when I spammed missles when I first found them, and I spammed about 10-20. The admin that was on told me to stop when I had spammed about 15, so I layed about 5 more down and shot them off. Demoted. Now I’m pretty sure this goes under the 2 star sandbox spamming and general idoicy reason of ban/demote. So thats 2 stars, which is 24 hours or a couple of days.

My second demote happened a while later. I was looking around on the Gmod wiki and I found an E2 script that made all your props fly at someone if you said their name in chat. So I did that to about 2 people and then to an admin. BAD IDEA. Another Demote. That goes under trying to trash peoples stuff in the ban/demote reason, so thats another two stars.

Now then, all this stuff happened a couple of months ago back in 2009. Even if I added my demote/ban stars together, that would still be a couple of weeks worth of ban time, not a couple of months. While it is fun to be a grey/gray on the sandbox server and watch pretty much everyone else spawn dynamite on me for half an hour, it gets a little boring. With the upcoming Boat Wars event I was hoping I could enter or something, but with these demotes on me that would be pretty hard.

Now, yesterday I asked one of the admins what I could do to get remoted. Zetanor told me to make him a slashfix that involved 2 real-life people from Noxious.net. Oh, he also wanted a sex scene. And while I did write that, he said the party where i blow up five dozon guards was “filler”. So that was rejected. But I tried at least.

Anyways, I’m asking to be made a builder or trial builder or whatever so I can at least do the Boat Wars event. After about a year or so of being unable to do anything on the sandbox server, I learned that behing a grey/gray is like being a hobo. Everyone looks down on you, nobody (read: the admins) care if people spawn kill you, and its generally boring.

So I’m asking to be re-moted(?) to a builder or trial builder since this will be the third time I get remoted. Besides, you know what they say, “The third times the charm”

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:25186163

• I’ve been playing on Noxious servers for about 2-3 years now and I love the retro-teamplay and the ZS server, I also really wanna continue to play the sandbox server. Awhile ago I got demoted twice for doing some, lets face it, stupid things.
    So, I read the list of punishments and I found the areas where my demotes applied.

My first demote was when I spammed missles when I first found them, and I spammed about 10-20. The admin that was on told me to stop when I had spammed about 15, so I layed about 5 more down and shot them off. Demoted. Now I’m pretty sure this goes under the 2 star sandbox spamming and general idoicy reason of ban/demote. So thats 2 stars, which is 24 hours or a couple of days.

My second demote happened a while later. I was looking around on the Gmod wiki and I found an E2 script that made all your props fly at someone if you said their name in chat. So I did that to about 2 people and then to an admin. BAD IDEA. Another Demote. That goes under trying to trash peoples stuff in the ban/demote reason, so thats another two stars.

Now then, all this stuff happened a couple of months ago back in 2009. Even if I added my demote/ban stars together, that would still be a couple of weeks worth of ban time, not a couple of months. While it is fun to be a grey/gray on the sandbox server and watch pretty much everyone else spawn dynamite on me for half an hour, it gets a little boring. With the upcoming Boat Wars event I was hoping I could enter or something, but with these demotes on me that would be pretty hard.

Now, yesterday I asked one of the admins what I could do to get remoted. Zetanor told me to make him a slashfix that involved 2 real-life people from Noxious.net. Oh, he also wanted a sex scene. And while I did write that, he said the party where i blow up five dozon guards was “filler”. So that was rejected. But I tried at least.

Anyways, I’m asking to be made a builder or trial builder or whatever so I can at least do the Boat Wars event. After about a year or so of being unable to do anything on the sandbox server, I learned that behing a grey/gray is like being a hobo. Everyone looks down on you, nobody (read: the admins) care if people spawn kill you, and its generally boring.

So I’m asking to be re-moted(?) to a builder or trial builder since this will be the third time I get remoted. Besides, you know what they say, “The third times the charm”

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:25186163

• On the plus side, since everyone tries to trap me under a dumpster, I’ve gotten REALLY good at dodging those.

• Ban lengths do not apply to demotion length, if you were given a second chance you shouldn’t have wasted it, but if the demotions were from 2009 I guess you have to good chance of getting trial builder

also it’s promote

• Oh, it’s promote? Huh. Well the more you know.

• I know you’re only 15 and all but shouldn’t you know how to read? This is the suspension center for things related to suspensions. As for your request, you’ve been demoted twice before. Unless you can prove that you’ll be an asset, there is no reason for us to promote you.

@EXTERMINATEEXTERMINATE:

I’m going to use your age as a catch-all (again) for your attitude and your ignoring of everything I’ve said before and after “sex scene”. I prefer thinking “Oh he’s a kid” rather than “Oh he’s dumb”.

Also what’s a “Noxious.net” and a “dozon”?

• "he said the party where i blow up five dozon guards was “filler”. So that was rejected. "

haww

• Well what can I do to be an “asset”?
    Learn to code? Learn to not be an idiot who stopped being a minge only after he was demoted twice? Make some signs on the sandbox server that explains the rules for the boat wars event?
    I need ideas people.

• more like building stuff that isn’t a waste of bandwidth and cpu.

• Gee, that sounds easy.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.