Heres your slashfic Zetanor

• ok before you admins delete this, zetanor asked me to write this so i could get back my sandbox rights, so wait until he comes on and comments ok?

The Great Mexican Border Story

“Join the realistic Mexican Border Portal Simulation today for silver and prizes!” This was what out hero read when I looked ob the front page of Noxious.net. He though to himself that this was an OUTRAGE. Making fun of the Mexican Border Patrol is one thing, but making it into a game? Jetboom has gone TOO far this time. He would end this before it is too late. He grabbed his .357 magnum, his SMG, and one shotgun and loaded up on ammo. He went to his local police station and killed everyone inside for some body armor to wear.
    He first looked up Jetboom’s secret underground lair where he sits on a pile of glowing servers and a stack of money. He found that the location was none other than Area 51. He steals a local airplane and parachutes into Area 51 blasting Jetbooms shitty minions away. He enters the hallway leading to the underground section of the base. While sneaking down he hears what sounds like a girl crying. He peers into the nearest room and sees what appears to be a teenage girl. Hmmm, he thinks, this might be interesting. The girl looks up at him and screams GO AWAY. He asks her what her name is and she replies that it is Conna. After that he smacks her with the butt of his gun and knocks her out cold. As he prepares her by undressing her down to her panties, he unzips his pants. As slides his penis into her vagina he lets out an audible moan. After pumping his dick in and out for a few minutes and groping her breasts he comes. Ahhhhh he says as he zips back up his pants. Just as he is about to leave the girl wakes up looking enraged. She jumps at him and before she can reach him he shoots her with his Remington shotgun. Her head leaves her body and he walks out the door.
    After that neat encounter he finally reaches the entrance to Jetboom’s lair. There are about 5-dozen guards by the door, but a quick flash bang grenade followed by a HE grenade solves that. As he descends deeper and deeper into the bowels of Jetboom’s lair the area starts to get noticeably darker and redder. After making it to another door he opens it and walks into something fleshy. He looks up and notices that he has reached the core of Jetboom’s underground lair. As he looks around he notices several tentacles weaving around the room. As he leads them back to their origin he finally meets Jetboom. SO, says Jetboom, YOU FINALLY MADE IT. You bet I did you motherfucker; nobody makes fun of the Mexican Border Patrol on MY watch. HAHAHAHA, FOOL I CANNOT BE KILLED BY PALTRY GUNS, MY POWER IS FAR TOO GREAT. We will see about that says our silent protagonist. As he lobs grenades and fires his SMG at Jetboom’s true form, Jetboom uses his telekinesis to stop everything coming at him. As Jetboom throws everything back at our hero he says one last thing before he dies…
    At least I had sex. Then a wave of bullets and grenades hits his body, causing it to explode into several bloody chunks.

FIN

• ok before you admins delete this, zetanor asked me to write this so i could get back my sandbox rights, so wait until he comes on and comments ok?

The Great Mexican Border Story

“Join the realistic Mexican Border Portal Simulation today for silver and prizes!” This was what out hero read when I looked ob the front page of Noxious.net. He though to himself that this was an OUTRAGE. Making fun of the Mexican Border Patrol is one thing, but making it into a game? Jetboom has gone TOO far this time. He would end this before it is too late. He grabbed his .357 magnum, his SMG, and one shotgun and loaded up on ammo. He went to his local police station and killed everyone inside for some body armor to wear.
    He first looked up Jetboom’s secret underground lair where he sits on a pile of glowing servers and a stack of money. He found that the location was none other than Area 51. He steals a local airplane and parachutes into Area 51 blasting Jetbooms shitty minions away. He enters the hallway leading to the underground section of the base. While sneaking down he hears what sounds like a girl crying. He peers into the nearest room and sees what appears to be a teenage girl. Hmmm, he thinks, this might be interesting. The girl looks up at him and screams GO AWAY. He asks her what her name is and she replies that it is Conna. After that he smacks her with the butt of his gun and knocks her out cold. As he prepares her by undressing her down to her panties, he unzips his pants. As slides his penis into her vagina he lets out an audible moan. After pumping his dick in and out for a few minutes and groping her breasts he comes. Ahhhhh he says as he zips back up his pants. Just as he is about to leave the girl wakes up looking enraged. She jumps at him and before she can reach him he shoots her with his Remington shotgun. Her head leaves her body and he walks out the door.
    After that neat encounter he finally reaches the entrance to Jetboom’s lair. There are about 5-dozen guards by the door, but a quick flash bang grenade followed by a HE grenade solves that. As he descends deeper and deeper into the bowels of Jetboom’s lair the area starts to get noticeably darker and redder. After making it to another door he opens it and walks into something fleshy. He looks up and notices that he has reached the core of Jetboom’s underground lair. As he looks around he notices several tentacles weaving around the room. As he leads them back to their origin he finally meets Jetboom. SO, says Jetboom, YOU FINALLY MADE IT. You bet I did you motherfucker; nobody makes fun of the Mexican Border Patrol on MY watch. HAHAHAHA, FOOL I CANNOT BE KILLED BY PALTRY GUNS, MY POWER IS FAR TOO GREAT. We will see about that says our silent protagonist. As he lobs grenades and fires his SMG at Jetboom’s true form, Jetboom uses his telekinesis to stop everything coming at him. As Jetboom throws everything back at our hero he says one last thing before he dies…
    At least I had sex. Then a wave of bullets and grenades hits his body, causing it to explode into several bloody chunks.

FIN

• perfect.

• Thats the response I was looking for.

• rejected

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.