Builder Help.

• Well I was playing on teamplay today, and I learned you can’t actually be a builder without being yelled at by other builders for not knowing what you’re doing, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick crash course on what you’re supposed to do. As of now I’ve discovered how to build turrets, and charge the mana-shield.

Thanks

• Well I was playing on teamplay today, and I learned you can’t actually be a builder without being yelled at by other builders for not knowing what you’re doing, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick crash course on what you’re supposed to do. As of now I’ve discovered how to build turrets, and charge the mana-shield.

Thanks

• Communication among builders is essential to a good defense. In maps with no build phases that you need to build on, ask a friend to cover you while you build (a good wizard friend is a perfect choice).

Another good CTF build I’ve noticed is the C formation. You would build walls around your flag like this.

|
    |
    |  * (flag) (fire mines optional)
    |
    |__________________

And focus as many turrets on the area as possible. People tend to neglect destroying the walls because the flag is wide open to be taken so to speak, but it’s near impossible to make it out of the base with the flag with enough turrets pointing at you and somebody standing by to intercept you.

• Watch people who are better than you, learn from them.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.