Post your creations here! vote for other creations.

• Post a pic, and some stuff about your creation, vote 1-10 for what ever you think.

My jeep is a purpose built dunebuggy, is has a decent clearance for ramps and a roll cage, but the downslides are that the turning system in based on thrusters and I need to sort out the speed and acceration as its turning circle is HUGE. Need to sort out the turning system to that of an actual car.

Pics coming soon.

• Post a pic, and some stuff about your creation, vote 1-10 for what ever you think.

My jeep is a purpose built dunebuggy, is has a decent clearance for ramps and a roll cage, but the downslides are that the turning system in based on thrusters and I need to sort out the speed and acceration as its turning circle is HUGE. Need to sort out the turning system to that of an actual car.

Pics coming soon.

• two stupid threads

• And 6(7) Stupid First posts from me. Hooray.

• 1 since you didn’t post any pictures of it.

• Might as well not seeing as this is going into the river of flame as well.

PS A Guy with VAC admin joined the sandbox server just now, I think he was a troll with the admins, since he was Spamming stuff half the time. went by the name “Brian”

• Now to bring this thread more off-topic:

This is on the Teamplay 2 server, now that I was muted by Brian, I was muted by an administrator, when I screamed "Troll"
    Also with a fact that, unless someone posts otherwise (with evidence) that VAC is a system that detects programs outside the game and bans the user is they are hacking etc blah. blah. Death x2. Which has convinced me thats a troll.

• The mute was lifted before you complained about it here. th_clap, bro.

• EDIT: Ignore the Above posts, apart from the Opening post.
    Lost my Jeep somehow, Secretly suspecting Administers deleting it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.