Unban request for RealisticNinja

• Ok, I JUST Bought gold member, and alot of silver and I wanted to tryout my new “Label” thing So, I typed in “lolwut” and Got muted, Ok so I was pretty pissed about that, Then 8 Hours later, I joined a server hoping an admin will listen to me, I changed my name to, “Admin unmute me please PC muted” You know what he did? He kicked me, I rejoined and asked again, Nicely, Once again, So I told him through the process, That I wanted my money back if I was going to be treated like a dog, And I got banned. “Forever”  I just want another shot, I didn’t really do anything wrong.

• Ok, I JUST Bought gold member, and alot of silver and I wanted to tryout my new “Label” thing So, I typed in “lolwut” and Got muted, Ok so I was pretty pissed about that, Then 8 Hours later, I joined a server hoping an admin will listen to me, I changed my name to, “Admin unmute me please PC muted” You know what he did? He kicked me, I rejoined and asked again, Nicely, Once again, So I told him through the process, That I wanted my money back if I was going to be treated like a dog, And I got banned. “Forever”  I just want another shot, I didn’t really do anything wrong.

• I agree He came to me on sandbox And he was pissed. i told him Not to get to far ahead of himself, of course he didnt listen

• your name when you got banned was "Give me my money back, Fuck nox"
    leaving out some of the truth eh?
    is saying fuck nox kind, like you said in your post?
    :link:

• Yeah i told him they could read chat logs, he was like oh Shit… :blink:

• i was there, it was atomic who banned you

you got muted for saying somthing stupid twice, then proceded to change you name to try and get someone attentions? then your last name change was “Give me back my money, Fuck Nox”

this was all in TTT, and we all had a big lol about it

and look at who the recently perma banned player is

http://www.noxiousnet.com/banlist.php

hah

and if you compare “Realistic[Ninja]” steam id with “Give me my money back, Fuck Nox” They are the same.

@Realistic[Ninja:

link=topic=12427.msg215460#msg215460 date=1278804092]
    I didn’t really do anything wrong.

Strike out.

• pissed at something for 8 hours
    holy shit dude

• Wasn’t pissed at it for a whole 8 hours, I feel asleep, Wokeup and went to the mall, Got back and the admins wouldn’t listen, and I agreed with all the assholes above me, I did take it to far, But I have a reason, I just spent money on a server, and I don’t want to get banned or muted, from the server I just SPENT my OWN money on. Anyways, Who cares, If I get unbanned, Great, But If I’m still banned when I wakeup in the morning, I’m going to start a fuss about this.

• @Realistic[Ninja:

link=topic=12427.msg215471#msg215471 date=1278807170]
    But If I’m still banned when I wakeup in the morning, I’m going to start a fuss about this.

Oh, that will increase your chances of being unbanned.

@Realistic[Ninja:

Wasn’t pissed at it for a whole 8 hours, I feel asleep, Wokeup and went to the mall, Got back and the admins wouldn’t  Anyways, Who cares, If I get unbanned, Great

You honestly seem like you don’t want to be unbanned.

The point is, getting mad at a one day mute is very dumb. One day without talking wouldn’t have killed you.

• @Realistic[Ninja:

Wasn’t pissed at it for a whole 8 hours, I feel asleep, Wokeup and went to the mall, Got back and the admins wouldn’t listen, and I agreed with all the assholes above me, I did take it to far, But I have a reason, I just spent money on a server, and I don’t want to get banned or muted, from the server I just SPENT my OWN money on. Anyways, Who cares, If I get unbanned, Great, But If I’m still banned when I wakeup in the morning, I’m going to start a fuss about this.

stop bitching and fucking whining; you deserved that ban

[-IF#2-]Realistic[Ninja] STEAM_0:0:13626646 MUTE 13h 27m 35s Said something stupid TWICE! Schenck and company

Give me my money back, Fuck nox STEAM_0:0:13626646 BAN Eternity strike OUT AtomiC

http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_26/2010_07_10/log027.txt
    if anyone can find the log where he went to ttt that’d be great

• Look, I don’t give a FUCK, What all of you stupid bitchs think, I want to talk to the OWNER. Either I get my fucking money back, Or you unban me, and everything will be normal, if not I’m going to cause hell in this fucking forums.

• @Realistic[Ninja:

link=topic=12427.msg215478#msg215478 date=1278812026]
    Look, I don’t give a FUCK, What all of you stupid bitchs think, I want to talk to the OWNER. Either I get my fucking money back, Or you unban me, and everything will be normal, if not I’m going to cause hell in this fucking forums.

the only fucking thing that’s normal is your stupidass shit getting banned

it’s called DONATING,aka GIVING PEOPLE MONEY.
    if you give someone money then sure as hell they’re not giving it back

• Game Admins

A chronological order of events leading to a permanent ban for those who find this thread a bit cluttered:

Realistic[Ninja] gets and automatic mute for ignoring the first warning about using the word “lulwut” in his labels.
    A while later, he finds AtomiC on the TTT server.
    Realistic[Ninja] changes his name to ask Admins to unmute him or give him his money back.
    AtomiC kicks Realistic[Ninja]
    Realistic[Ninja] changes his name to ask the same thing, but more aggresively.
    AtomiC kicks Realistic[Ninja]
    Realistic[Ninja] changes his name to ""Give me back my money, Fuck Nox"
    AtomiC sends the ban train on Realistic[Ninja]

• @Realistic[Ninja:

I am a faggot and a 4chan /b/tard ANONYMOUS DOES NOT FORGIVE LOLOLOL

• LUL

@Realistic[Ninja:

I R DONUTED TO THE SERVAR, GIVE IT BAK OR I FUSS

• @Realistic[Ninja:

Look, I don’t give a FUCK, What all of you stupid bitchs think, I want to talk to the OWNER. Either I get my fucking money back, Or you unban me, and everything will be normal, if not I’m going to cause hell in this fucking forums.

lmao. take up a paypal dispute. cement your ban. jetboom will win the dispute as well because you paid for intangible goods(see: donating)

• Administrators

@Realistic[Ninja:

if not I’m going to cause hell in this fucking forums.

How so?

• Hey Jetboom, Go to zombie survival, I have a little suprise :)

• This is getting intense :king:

• Here we go

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.