STEAM_0:1:15671156 58:50 - RACISM! AND can't play

• Ok STEAM_0:1:15671156 58:50 (aka Deer God) and a whole lot of other people now when I play TTT Deer will say kill awesome every round and people will agree. It is constantly rdm. I have proof of him saying kill me and him being racist to mexicans. Plus RDM when he was innocent and I was detective. He also admits it in the video.
    proof : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3svfIivnCk

• Ok STEAM_0:1:15671156 58:50 (aka Deer God) and a whole lot of other people now when I play TTT Deer will say kill awesome every round and people will agree. It is constantly rdm. I have proof of him saying kill me and him being racist to mexicans. Plus RDM when he was innocent and I was detective. He also admits it in the video.
    proof : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3svfIivnCk

• No rules in TTT.

• so this is something that noxious community will just let go? like it never happened?

• Yeah, considering the only rules being broken are the ones you broke when you made this thread.

• @awesomeXD:

so this is something that noxious community will just let go? like it never happened?

You forgot to post your steamid so that we can look up your neuro scan record for damage report.

• @awesomeXD:

so this is something that noxious community will just let go? like it never happened?

Do not be mistaken: NoXiousNet takes this matter very seriously. However, due to the poor quality of your complaint (considering that you wrote less than 500 words and that your “proof” video has a bad framerate) and of the complainer (considering that your nickname is “awesomeXD” and that your e-mail address begins with “kidsteensworld”), we cannot investigate this case any further.

However, if you wish to discuss it any further, I can give you my fax number and we can send documents to each other like it was 1995. I also have a pager and backups of my GeoCities sites which we could use to consolidate said 1995 roleplay.

Looking forward to our paper-meeting.
    Sincerly,
    Jean “Zetanor” Morin
    Head of the Canadian Roleplay Association of Canada

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.