NoXiousNet seeks new help (administration)

• It’s that time again. We’re accepting (non-formal) applications for the following:

• 3 - 5 Sub-admins (No RCon, menu-based administration only).

• 4 - 6 Community admins. This is a bit new and could be considered a step below Sub-admin. You have the ability to setup events, kick and ban people from events, post Steam community announcements and events, and post on the noxiousnet.com front page / news forum. It includes SandBox moderator powers.

• 5 - 10 SandBox moderators. You have the ability to set the rights levels of players in the SandBox, lock the server, and can freely interact with all objects.

General requirements:

• 16 years or older. University students, ITs, etc. preferred.

• Can’t be in power on any other servers unless you’re the owner.

• Must have a relatively clean record here.

• Must agree that NoXiousNet is the best there ever was, is, and will be.

• Can’t be a ZS pro.

• New: Must be in Mumble during the unannounced time that the admins are chosen.

Remember that this isn’t a dire responsibility. Our quick and powerful GUI-based tools make it simple enough for anyone to do. You are free to quit whenever you want and there’s no activity requirement. We do however expect that you perform the duties you volunteered for while playing.

I’m sure you all already know of our previous selection processes. This thread however is not a joke or a trick.

• It’s that time again. We’re accepting (non-formal) applications for the following:

• 4 - 6 Community admins. This is a bit new and could be considered a step below Sub-admin. You have the ability to setup events, kick and ban people from events, post Steam community announcements and events, and post on the noxiousnet.com front page / news forum. It includes SandBox moderator powers.

• 5 - 10 SandBox moderators. You have the ability to set the rights levels of players in the SandBox, lock the server, and can freely interact with all objects.

General requirements:

• Can’t be a ZS pro.

• New: Must be in Mumble during the unannounced time that the admins are chosen.

Remember that this isn’t a dire responsibility. Our quick and powerful GUI-based tools make it simple enough for anyone to do. You are free to quit whenever you want and there’s no activity requirement. We do however expect that you perform the duties you volunteered for while playing.

I’m sure you all already know of our previous selection processes. This thread however is not a joke or a trick.

• @JetBoom:

Whelp that rules me out, bummer.  Good luck anyways.

• My offer still stands.

• I meet the requirements (University excluded). I would like to give it a shot, but I don’t expect much, if any.
    Also, I would perform my duties in their fullest if the need arises.

I have over 1,900 hours on GMod and have never been a moderator or administrator on another server in all that time.

• I’m interested in a sub-admin position.

I’m 23, work at an IT company and have been on ZS for quite some time.

New: Must be in Mumble during the unannounced time that the admins are chosen.

Ahhh… now there’s the catch. I was wondering when that would pop up.

• I am up for it, I have time, am around quite a bit, am not involved in any other server/server group, I’d like to believe my record is clean enough(some accidental slips), and am 20 years of age,  I definitely wouldn’t consider myself a ZS pro, but I do main zs out of all the noxnet gamemodes. As for my education I WAS in IT for about a year, before changing my career choice, however I wouldn’t count much on my skills on that department, I would apply for the subadmin position in any case, since my current career has a lot more to do with administration than IT

• @JetBoom:

It’s that time again. We’re accepting (non-formal) applications for the following:

General requirements:

• Can’t be a ZS pro.

I could Admin, and I was Admin for a Serious RP Server that got 40~ people daily before it went down the hill. Am Sixteen, been mature since fourth grade.

• Admin for a Serious RP Server

Bonus points!

• Well, I am a cs/imgd major at wpi, and am willing to be a sub admin or community admin.
    I am 19 and don’t belong to any other community.
    My record isn’t perfect, but I don’t have banbait.
    I am also a sandmod and think I have been doing a good job at it.

I also discovered the Medusa material

• I meet the requirements, I go to a tech school, I’m bad at ZS but still enjoy it, I’m on TP2 & ZS usually 3-4 days out of the week, occasionally go on sandbox.

• I will apply to be a Sub-Admin. I’ve been a Sandbox Moderator for a long while now.

@JetBoom:

General requirements:

• Can’t be a ZS pro.

I’m a month off 19 now, studying an MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering course…

And to my memory I’ve never had an in-game ban or serious kick.

• @Blue.Frog:

Bonus points!

Not that kind of SRSRP, I mean…

(Serious Roleplay)

Where you get banned for lack of Grammar and Spelling. Where the Nazis grow to be Dis High.

• Over 20, in tech school for systems analysis.
    Not in any other community or server, have no admin or mod on any other servers.
    Pretty clean record for my years of being here.
    ZS bores me, sorry it just does. I pop in ever few days, but I just can’t play it like a "ZS PRO"
    Already know my opinion about this community, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Already a Sandmod, and from what it seems like I have been doing a pretty good job.
    I finally put down the alcohol.

You all pretty much know me, ect ect. Worth the post to see what happens.

• I’m interested. My age is 19, I go to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and am currently an Intern at United Tech. I don’t have power anywhere else, noxious is the best of course (given), and I’ve only played ZS a few times. I prefer the other servers.

• TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I WOULD LIKE TO (in)FORMALLY APPLY FOR ONE OF YOUR VALUABLE COMMUNITY MODERATION OPENINGS AS A “Sub Admin” TO YOUR ONLINE SERVER AND FORUM COMMUNITY. I LOVE YOUR GAMES AND I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE SERVER’S QUALITY AT AN ALL TIME HIGH I LOVE “NoXiousnet” AND ALL OF IT’S RELATED HAPPENINGS. ALSO I STILL CAN’T BEAT JETBOOM AT MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND SHOUTOUTS TO POLARITY SHOUTOUTS TO DANDY J SHOUTOUTS TO HENAKI SHOUTOUTS TO RAY FOR BUYING ME MOUNT AND BLADE STAY FREE Y’ALL

• Seeing as how I waste so much time on NoXiousNet, I’d enjoy the opportunity to help keep NoXiousNet number one.

I’m 20, computers are my only real hobby so I’d say I’m fairly skilled. I’m also familiar with the workings of Source, not that it matters for any of the “positions” listed. I’m usually on ZS for at least a few hours every day, and visit Noxbox and TTT semi-frequently.

For the past two years I’ve played nearly exclusively on Nox servers, if it wasn’t for ZS and Noxbox Garry’s Mod would almost have been a waste of money. I think my record is pretty clean, and I hate dumbness.

• @JetBoom:

• Can’t be a ZS pro.

Damn it. I really wanted that job.

• I’m up 18 years of age. Clean record. Play are servers alot. “since their awesome” Only play ZS every once  in a while. Any admin position will do.

• Can I have zetanor’s job?  I want to hack people via IP.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.