Give me your opinions

• Edited to more reasonable suggestions.

Most damage for melee on honorable mentions.

Be able to sell hats back to the store but deducts %10/20, e.g hat worth 100k sells to store for 90/80k

Ability for Chemical Zombie - Left click releases its ball of toxic gas and will take 5 seconds for it to recuperate its Chemical Gas back up it but self-inflicts 5 damage when used, if it’s shot with low gas then it does low damage explosions.

Barricade Raid - Repair 10,000 worth of health to nails.
    Is there a doctor in the house - Heal 25,000 health to team mates.
    Bombade - Kill 20 zombies including all 6 different classes with one grenade.
    Tourettes - Kill 30 zombies using only your turret.
    Head Master - Accumalate 50 headshots in one game.
    Hammerhead - Kill 20 zombies with a hammer. (This gives people with hammers something more to do than just repair nails.)

I also think it would be good for some multi-task awards, example kill 50 zombies with melee and 50 zombies with guns in one game.

Title idea’s
    Achieve all map survival awards.

Titles that would include maintaining points over matches, e.g maintain 150 points through 10 maps in a row or Redeem 10 matches in a row etc etc.

A title for achieving every award.

Alot of people would agree that we need more Zombie Survival titles.

• Edited to more reasonable suggestions.

Be able to sell hats back to the store but deducts %10/20, e.g hat worth 100k sells to store for 90/80k

Ability for Chemical Zombie - Left click releases its ball of toxic gas and will take 5 seconds for it to recuperate its Chemical Gas back up it but self-inflicts 5 damage when used, if it’s shot with low gas then it does low damage explosions.

Barricade Raid - Repair 10,000 worth of health to nails.
    Is there a doctor in the house - Heal 25,000 health to team mates.
    Bombade - Kill 20 zombies including all 6 different classes with one grenade.
    Tourettes - Kill 30 zombies using only your turret.
    Head Master - Accumalate 50 headshots in one game.
    Hammerhead - Kill 20 zombies with a hammer. (This gives people with hammers something more to do than just repair nails.)

I also think it would be good for some multi-task awards, example kill 50 zombies with melee and 50 zombies with guns in one game.

Title idea’s
    Achieve all map survival awards.

Titles that would include maintaining points over matches, e.g maintain 150 points through 10 maps in a row or Redeem 10 matches in a row etc etc.

Alot of people would agree that we need more Zombie Survival titles.

• some things…

Picking up objects and tossing them picking up a heavy prop such as a metal barrel holding it for to long could result in self inflicted damage

:zelda:

totally dumb and not needed if you ask me. i like the survive all maps title though.

• @Shot:

Melee weapon (Hands) - Picking up objects and tossing them picking up a heavy prop such as a metal barrel holding it for to long could result in self inflicted damage and would also result in reduced speed, things like cans or plastic baskets wouldnt cause any self inflicted damage maybe a slight running reduction, and the ability to punch if there is no props. This is just a thought but it could be improved.

And like skulls have zombies which reduces knock back and shit, maybe some sort of adrenaline boost for humans which would give a slight running boost or if you have low hp from recieving zombie hits could give a small proportion of adrenaline which could enable you to aim better rather than just wasting half of your ammo shooting the wall.

These are the bad ideas.

@Shot:

more Zombie Survival titles

This is the only good one.

• did you think this over before posting it? :king:

• the only thing I like is the idea for having hands, though everything you describe in it about picking up props is dumb beyond belief, some awards look nice I guess  but you need to fix the numbers

• I miss ZS when it wasnt completely full of newbie idiots.

• summertime, cades are dying, kleiners are humping, the power of 13 years of age taking over

• They might be dumb, yes I thought this through and they’re not all dumb. I don’t give a fuck about any of the other suggestions apart from awards/titles the others were just gap fillers so it wasn’t such a short list.

• @Pjpg23:

I miss ZS when it wasnt completely full of newbie idiots.

You aren’t exactly the professional ZS player.

• I want resident Evil, infected city, and asylum removed. Too many winning maps and I"m tired :mad:

• Yeah, lets hate on new people who might consider donating to keep the servers running. Great idea!

• @JetBoom:

You aren’t exactly the professional ZS player.

Pwned

Btw I only like the awards. The rest is meh.

• @Crispen:

I want resident Evil, infected city, and asylum removed. Too many winning maps and I"m tired :mad:

Honestly, I don’t mind these maps, we just play them whenever we get the chance, I wish we got to play some of the lesser touched maps once in a while, new players are actually kinda helping with this so it’s nice to me.

• @Someone:

Yeah, lets hate on new people who might consider donating to keep the servers running. Great idea!

When they see those Radiant Eyes they gotta have that shit. Instant donations come flying in.

• @Crispen:

I want resident Evil, infected city, and asylum removed. Too many winning maps and I"m tired :mad:

you almost sound like zincoshine.

“Humans? WINNING? WHAT THE FUCK”

• It’s funny because I’m not even new and I have alot of hard awards  :uglylaugh:

• @Dent:

When they see those Radiant Eyes they gotta have that shit. Instant donations come flying in.

This guy is right. Still working toward my Radiant Eyes.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.