Started playing 3 years ago, just regesterd

• ok, i just regestertd (gratz) i accualy started playing on the servers like 3 years ago, and i decided to donate today, my brother for what ever reason got his diamond membership on my computer and it remembered his steam ID. i removed it and put mine in, i filled in all the info put my card in and finished it up. so i went to donations agin to see if it worked and it hadnt put it in. i didnt think anything of it but then i realised that it said that membership was instant… now everytime i go onto donations to see if it says i have diamond membership it keeps logging on as my brother! but what i dont get is that im logged in on my account but it keeps comeing up with his ID and it wont go away! and im starting to think that for what ever reason it put the 15$ con his account instead of mine  :th_Mad: please help, i bet i put this in the wrong catagory but whatever, sorry

• ok, i just regestertd (gratz) i accualy started playing on the servers like 3 years ago, and i decided to donate today, my brother for what ever reason got his diamond membership on my computer and it remembered his steam ID. i removed it and put mine in, i filled in all the info put my card in and finished it up. so i went to donations agin to see if it worked and it hadnt put it in. i didnt think anything of it but then i realised that it said that membership was instant… now everytime i go onto donations to see if it says i have diamond membership it keeps logging on as my brother! but what i dont get is that im logged in on my account but it keeps comeing up with his ID and it wont go away! and im starting to think that for what ever reason it put the 15$ con his account instead of mine  :th_Mad: please help, i bet i put this in the wrong catagory but whatever, sorry

• Administrators

E-Mail JetBoom about it.

• So you started playing when you were 5?

• So you started playing when you were 5?

Shut up

• Sounds just about right.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.