Holland beat Brazil!

• Thats right, holland has beated the brazilian team and thrown them out of the world cup. The team that has won the world cup five times (highest record in the world cup) has been beaten by dutch faggots.

Seriously, wow. This is by far the craziest world cup match I’ve ever seen, I really don’t believe this just happened.

Germany supporters over here are going nuts on the street. Lets face it, with brazil gone the winner of the argentina vs germany match is pretty much guaranteed to win the entire world cup unless one of the other teams can pull another holland (yeah, its a verb now) on their asses during the semi-finals and finals.

Anyway, discuss.

Also, inb4 BR? spam

Edit: Also I can’t believe how fucking slow the internet is in this cafe. You’d think that after 6 years there would be some minor improvement…

• Thats right, holland has beated the brazilian team and thrown them out of the world cup. The team that has won the world cup five times (highest record in the world cup) has been beaten by dutch faggots.

Seriously, wow. This is by far the craziest world cup match I’ve ever seen, I really don’t believe this just happened.

Germany supporters over here are going nuts on the street. Lets face it, with brazil gone the winner of the argentina vs germany match is pretty much guaranteed to win the entire world cup unless one of the other teams can pull another holland (yeah, its a verb now) on their asses during the semi-finals and finals.

Anyway, discuss.

Also, inb4 BR? spam

Edit: Also I can’t believe how fucking slow the internet is in this cafe. You’d think that after 6 years there would be some minor improvement…

• Fucking finally, the Vuvuzela spam was getting annoying here in Brazil.
    BR?BR?
    Go Germany!

• @Zincoshine:

Isn’t Lebanon a fourth world country or something?

• Mexico lost, Brazil lost, Spain lost, USA lost.

I hope germany doesnt lose.

• I think all this football is disturbing my vuvuzela concerts
    the commenters should just shut up

• You should move to a country that doesn’t suck.

• holland are a brilliant team, shut up.

• You’re all forgetting Germany v England, tell me that wasn’t a bullshit match. England should be in finals.

• what do you call a citizen of the country of ghana? a ghanarian?

• ghanaian (ghan-nay-en)

• Those vuvuzela would be great in any band.

• vuvuzelas orchestra

EDIT: oh yeah there is already a vuvuzelas orchestra, its called the world cup. some jerk offs decided to ruin it and play soccer in the middle. :unicorn:

• vuvuzelas xd xd

• @Zetanor:

vuvuzelas xd xd

LOL SO FUNNEY!

• DERP

• You mean a noun. A maneuver is a noun.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.