World of Tanks

• That was because my crewmen in charge of reloading was knocked unconscious so i couldn’t shoot you as i had planned.

• Thanks. That was a lot faster than waiting weeks for them to accept a beta application.

• You get 150 gold every day, but you need to play atleast 1 battle in that day.

SPGs arent overpowered, try playing as them. SPG players have to keep watching their flanks non-stop and if they have no tanks protecting them and a light or medium tank sneaks throught a flank or the middle, then the SPG is screwed unless you get a lucky direct shot againist that tank.

Also, SPGs can’t 1shot every tank. I’ve seen Bison fail at blowing up a Maus several times (well duh logically, Maus is 2nd strongest tank in the game, after IS-7).

And why do you even need to fill out anything? I found a site where all you do is register an account without providing any details other than your e-mail address and logically username and password and you can get a free key. Google is your god damn friend.

PaperJack, I’ll honestly tell you that you’re shit, not the game. You played 2 god damn rounds in one of the weakest tanks in the game (in my opinion, 2nd weakest, after MS-1) and you’re complaining about it being shit? Are you dumb? You wanted to start the game in an IS-7 or what? If everyone would start in powerful tanks, then you would be complaining about how unfair it is that you can’t blow any tank up alone cause everyone has a same tier tank.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.