World of Tanks

• There seems to be a lack of S-tanks

Your order has been rejected due to possible identity fraud involving your account. Your money
    will be refunded back in to your account as soon as possible.

• @AtomiC:

“whoever lands the first hit”

Also not an MMO.

• yeah, updated the first post to correct it.

• Update! The game is really addicting and the developers have done well in balancing it, I’ve played for about 8 hours straight sofar and have a SturmpanzerII howlitzer.

• Anyone want to get me a key? I really don’t feel like filling in billing information for something that’s free. I also sent an application directly to the site for one but I’m still waiting for a reply.

• I just tried it, you can fill in false information on everything but your email and still receive your key.
    nevermind, don’t get this, it’s shit
    I played 2 rounds and in both I got killed by an enemy I couldn’t see while moving around in a slow ass tractor thing

• You’re an idiot, you got shot by a howlitzer because you stoped for 20 seconds. Save up your money and get an engine and you will go fucking fast, then sneak around the back and kill all the enemy’s howlitzers. The game is perfectly balanced outside of the noob area.

• I would play if the game would fucking run, first I needed to download a d3dx9_42.dll and now when I try to start the game it crashes as soon as a hear a bit of sound.

Edit: Just sent a support ticket and what do you know, the page is in Russian…

• The artillery is a bit overpowered right now, being able to one hit just about anything if you stand still for 3 seconds or more. Otherwise everything else seems pretty balanced.

• Change your computers sound quality down to 48k, Once you get a tank with armor it will take a couple howlitzer shots to take you down.

• how do I get gold aniways ?

• I think you have to play a certain amount of time a day, I’ve gotten 300g so far and have turned it all into credits.

• Apparently they hand out some at 8 P.M. EST everyday for the beta.

• I wouldn’t mind getting the game if someone got a key for me, because hurr personal information.

• Everything can be fake on that site except your email address, because its free you don’t need to put in any credit card/paypal information.

• Good to know. I’ll try to get this running on my better computer in a couple of days then.

• I just 1-shotted Steve Renolds with an artillery round at close range

• That was because my crewmen in charge of reloading was knocked unconscious so i couldn’t shoot you as i had planned.

• Thanks. That was a lot faster than waiting weeks for them to accept a beta application.

• You get 150 gold every day, but you need to play atleast 1 battle in that day.

SPGs arent overpowered, try playing as them. SPG players have to keep watching their flanks non-stop and if they have no tanks protecting them and a light or medium tank sneaks throught a flank or the middle, then the SPG is screwed unless you get a lucky direct shot againist that tank.

Also, SPGs can’t 1shot every tank. I’ve seen Bison fail at blowing up a Maus several times (well duh logically, Maus is 2nd strongest tank in the game, after IS-7).

And why do you even need to fill out anything? I found a site where all you do is register an account without providing any details other than your e-mail address and logically username and password and you can get a free key. Google is your god damn friend.

PaperJack, I’ll honestly tell you that you’re shit, not the game. You played 2 god damn rounds in one of the weakest tanks in the game (in my opinion, 2nd weakest, after MS-1) and you’re complaining about it being shit? Are you dumb? You wanted to start the game in an IS-7 or what? If everyone would start in powerful tanks, then you would be complaining about how unfair it is that you can’t blow any tank up alone cause everyone has a same tier tank.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.