HUD, Next Wave, Store and Player Name Fonts…

• Quick question:

I deleted my G Mod folder because my addons were fucking up my game, then I reinstalled G Mod, went back to ZS server, re-downloaded everything and the game runs fine. It’s just that the only difference is the fonts in the store window, next wave, time left, HUD and player names is completely different than the original. It’s like boring, size 22 Arial font instead of the scratched up, horror style writing it was before I deleted the game. Tried looking everywhere to change this, can’t find anything. Any ideas?

Also: no, this is not concerning chat box fonts.

• Quick question:

I deleted my G Mod folder because my addons were fucking up my game, then I reinstalled G Mod, went back to ZS server, re-downloaded everything and the game runs fine. It’s just that the only difference is the fonts in the store window, next wave, time left, HUD and player names is completely different than the original. It’s like boring, size 22 Arial font instead of the scratched up, horror style writing it was before I deleted the game. Tried looking everywhere to change this, can’t find anything. Any ideas?

Also: no, this is not concerning chat box fonts.

• This happened to me too, I just restarted gmod and the font appeared.

If you still have problems making it appear, put this font in garrysmod/garrysmod/resource/fonts

http://www.1337upload.net/files/anthem.ttf

• Thank you sir!

• :gallop:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.