Zombie Survival Award Suggestion

• An achievement called “Not a scratch.” Basically, you have to survive all six waves without taking a hit. I actually survived without a single hit in zs_the_house_of_doom, and I’m not kidding, although I actually didn’t record any proof. I camped at the secret room the whole time to get the “award”.

• An achievement called “Not a scratch.” Basically, you have to survive all six waves without taking a hit. I actually survived without a single hit in zs_the_house_of_doom, and I’m not kidding, although I actually didn’t record any proof. I camped at the secret room the whole time to get the “award”.

• This would cause less people to try and not get hit so people would be at the back not getting any points and we’d die because of a majority of the players are using peashooters trying to take down poison zombies.

• Congrats you were useless the entire game here’s an award.

• How about some sort of award like getting 50 kills (or maybe just 200 points) in one round without taking a hit? That might make the award a little better in my opinion.

• @Corruptendo:

An achievement called “Not a scratch.” Basically, you have to survive all six waves without taking a hit. I actually survived without a single hit in zs_the_house_of_doom, and I’m not kidding, although I actually didn’t record any proof. I camped at the secret room the whole time to get the “award”.

Nightmare mode :link:

• more like ‘afk mode’

• I got one: “Volunteer of the Day/Week/Month/Year” It’s for actually sitting in the zombie spawn instead of praying to not get picked when no one ever volunteers, it would be in increments of 50, 250, 1000, and 10000- and all would have appropriate titles for the person who gets them.

• I got banned for a few days for being in a secret room and dying 2 waves later, You’ve admitted that you won in a secret room. cough

• @PaperJack:

more like ‘afk mode’

more like ‘afk mode in a spot where not everyone knows’

• How about if you can’t get a point by wave 3 you’re killed instantly? That would work if it didn’t rely on the score you have at the time.

Ex) Field Hammer accidentally kills a zombie and gets 5 points, but he has to fix a cade because some idiot has a hammer. His new score is -3 points, be he would not be instantly killed.

Just an idea.

• @Nigel:

How about if you can’t get a point by wave 3 you’re killed instantly? That would work if it didn’t rely on the score you have at the time.

Ex) Field Hammer accidentally kills a zombie and gets 5 points, but he has to fix a cade because some idiot has a hammer. His new score is -3 points, be he would not be instantly killed.

Just an idea.

losing a point isn’t getting a point are you high

• He got a point beforehand when he killed the zombie by accident.

• When is someone going to post a good suggestion?

• So you did something that you think is cool (when really you were useless to all the other players) and you’re mad that you got nothing for it and so now you want an achievement for it and you probably want the achievement to retro so you can get it or something right?

• @Corruptendo:

I camped at the secret room the whole time to get the “award”.

ban bait

• Unless you made it so that you needed atleast 25 points or 75 points, that way idiots who don’t do anything wont get the award for not taking any damage, and just lazing around all match doing nothing whilst all the other humans fight for thier survival.

• There are actually maps where you can get that done while actively playing, like xccr maybe.

• Too easy. You could just wait in the corner and afk the whole time!

• yeah we need to nerf the forums while we are at it

:stairs:

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.