Garrys Mod problems.

• Basically, my Garrys Mod is fucking up for some unknown reason. Sound stopped working a couple of days ago (Haven’t fucked about with any settings or downloaded anything) just stopped working. Now when I try to connect to a server this is recently in past half hour, it says connecting to server then instantly disconnects me back to the menu list on Garrys Mod. Anyone know what I can do?

• Basically, my Garrys Mod is fucking up for some unknown reason. Sound stopped working a couple of days ago (Haven’t fucked about with any settings or downloaded anything) just stopped working. Now when I try to connect to a server this is recently in past half hour, it says connecting to server then instantly disconnects me back to the menu list on Garrys Mod. Anyone know what I can do?

• everyone is having this problem I’m waiting for the second patch this first one fixed my single player hopefully later a second patch will fix multiplayer

• Oh, and what about the sound problem am I the only one getting this or are others?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.