UnBanRequest - STEAM_0:0:22796008 (Bull reason)

• STEAM_0:0:22796008

(why did the admin not want to show his name? Why is he threatening to do a distributed dos on me)

Ok well I was playing trouble in terrorist town (I think thats the proper name of the mode) and people were lagging and such so was I. Then the server crashed… I rejoin a bunch of others rejoin. I continue playing and I got one guy saying I ddosed the server out of no where and got another person to believe that and another and so on. I at one point died and heard use Deer God say im trying to make him admit that that he ddosed the server. Which leads me to believe I was being setup for some shits and giggles or something. Then Hacked Exhale or some name like that said taser we are going to get you banned and tons of shit. The server started to lag more and then it stopped randomly (not bad lagg) and then I get banned; not only that I was threaten by and admin that banned me. Not that its bad enough i was framed but now i have to worry about getting ddosed and I just got off the phone with my isp to get a new ip (I have a static ip). So why am I banned? Why for ever I mean I was setup? Why was I threatened by staff? Also btw there were alot of people prop killing me when they said im hacker ddosing the server.

• STEAM_0:0:22796008

(why did the admin not want to show his name? Why is he threatening to do a distributed dos on me)

Ok well I was playing trouble in terrorist town (I think thats the proper name of the mode) and people were lagging and such so was I. Then the server crashed… I rejoin a bunch of others rejoin. I continue playing and I got one guy saying I ddosed the server out of no where and got another person to believe that and another and so on. I at one point died and heard use Deer God say im trying to make him admit that that he ddosed the server. Which leads me to believe I was being setup for some shits and giggles or something. Then Hacked Exhale or some name like that said taser we are going to get you banned and tons of shit. The server started to lag more and then it stopped randomly (not bad lagg) and then I get banned; not only that I was threaten by and admin that banned me. Not that its bad enough i was framed but now i have to worry about getting ddosed and I just got off the phone with my isp to get a new ip (I have a static ip). So why am I banned? Why for ever I mean I was setup? Why was I threatened by staff? Also btw there were alot of people prop killing me when they said im hacker ddosing the server.

• Why for ever I mean I was setup?

i at one point died and heard use Deer God say im trying to make him admit

i didn’t get those

• I know right. btw that was a lqp post you made.

• yeah 4bc please add more content

• Since im not sure the order it works for this clan. Who most I wait for a reply by. (That was worded weird)

• I think that’s a little unfair. Where’s the proof and why would you believe a random person?

• http://www.noxiousnet.com/logs/65_60_53_27/2010_06_28/log054.txt

That’s the log I found, might be some proof in there.

• what does me having an argument with overlord do with anything we were talking about how he randomly kills me in an elevator and me pointing out he was pinging out (some how he 800 ping and was playing)

• Well that was the last chatlog i could find with you in-game. And you were saying he should be banned for having high ping, which is dumb by itself.

And by the way, coming to forums saying it was a bull reason to be banned and having a sour attitude won’t increase your chances of being unbanned.

• I ment kicked not banned because he was skipping around the map and was impossible to shoot.

@The:

And by the way, coming to forums saying it was a bull reason to be banned and having a sour attitude won’t increase your chances of being unbanned.

Who invited you to say that I have a sour attitude. I think that rather unorthodox reason being is im not really complaining im questioning the ban and asking to be unbanned not much of a sour attitude a sour attitude would be raging. Also it was a bull reason and you know that and if not i hope your never an admin of any sort. Banning someone for the reason which basically says im going to ddos you is not only a threat and not a reason it could also be an illegal offence if it is followed through. Hence why my isp is monitoring my traffic for the next 48hours (looking for udp packet traffic in large amounts from difference ips). Also i never said it would increase my chance of being unbanned and frankly your no longer helping as you are just going after me. Now i know im writing this for no reason but im just going to stop typing now lol.

• @Taser:

Banning someone for the reason which basically says im going to ddos you

“”""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

@Taser:

it could also be an illegal offence if it is followed through.

lol

• NoxiousNet doesn’t take kindly to threats. However empty they may be.

• @Tyler1274:

“”""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

lol

low quality post much?

@PureJeenyus:

NoxiousNet doesn’t take kindly to threats. However empty they may be.

Im not sure if you read the thread but i was threatened by an admin in a ban reason…

• @Taser:

I ment kicked not banned because he was skipping around the map and was impossible to shoot.

Who invited you to say that I have a sour attitude. I think that rather unorthodox reason being is im not really complaining im questioning the ban and asking to be unbanned not much of a sour attitude a sour attitude would be raging. Also it was a bull reason and you know that and if not i hope your never an admin of any sort. Banning someone for the reason which basically says im going to ddos you is not only a threat and not a reason it could also be an illegal offence if it is followed through. Hence why my isp is monitoring my traffic for the next 48hours (looking for udp packet traffic in large amounts from difference ips). Also i never said it would increase my chance of being unbanned and frankly your no longer helping as you are just going after me. Now i know im writing this for no reason but im just going to stop typing now lol.

You sound mad.
    I think you need to calm down.

• @AtomiC:

You sound mad.
    I think you need to calm down.

Im not mad?
    Calm what down?

If you read what i wrote all i did was contradict what he wrote displaying how what he said was absurd.

• Im not sure if you read the thread but i was threatened by an admin in a ban reason…

I don’t think you understood what my post means

" is a quotation mark, which can used to recite another person’s words and prevent anyone thinking they really directly said it to you

you must be too dumb or too mad to understand though

• STFU and go away

• @Tyler1274:

I don’t think you understood what my post means

" is a quotation mark, which can used to recite another person’s words and prevent anyone thinking they really directly said it to you

you must be too dumb or too mad to understand though

Actually you might need to take a moment and take a recap on the proper use of a quotation mark.(Let me google that for you http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+proper+use+of+a+quotation+mark)
    You are supposed to wrap it around text…

So from your explanation of what you so called were referring to you were basically quoting what I said and that’s all which is lqp. Im sorry that you must be ignorant since your calling me mad when im just sitting here reading input waiting for the response of staff. You are not involved in this and all you are doing is causing un necessary conversation when this is not a conversational thread; while that may be unorthodox but the conversation if any should be between me and the staff member who is unbanning me and explaining this for me. (Sorry if I used to big of words for you)

• @Numb3rs:

STFU and go away

I like you now :) that was the gist of what i just wrote…

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.