Need help picking a loadout to stick with

• I want to get a really good loadout that will help upgrade but it seems later in the rounds people always have really good upgraded weapons then me. Heres a list of my current loadout i stick with
    owns handgun
    medkit
    2 extra pistol clips

can someone help me make my loadout better so I don’t end up dying all the time

edit: please try to make it as possible as you can that its fore non donated and try not to use the ones that give worth in exchange for doing something like reducing health by 30.

• I want to get a really good loadout that will help upgrade but it seems later in the rounds people always have really good upgraded weapons then me. Heres a list of my current loadout i stick with
    owns handgun
    medkit
    2 extra pistol clips

can someone help me make my loadout better so I don’t end up dying all the time

edit: please try to make it as possible as you can that its fore non donated and try not to use the ones that give worth in exchange for doing something like reducing health by 30.

medkit
    extra-medkit
    peashooter
    slowness
    weakness

Outside a barricade you’re pretty much fucked, but you’ll have plenty of pistol ammo by the time you empty your medkits.

Sledge
    health buffs
    plank

Great for camping the side of a barricade for those maps without hallways, but you better be decent enough to dodge zombie claws.

plank
    speed buffs
    health buffs

my greed loadout

• Try sticking with the medkits, and whenever a round starts, try to find where the majority of the people are making cades and hide with them. Only give away hp to people if they are low on hp (50 or less) or they’re asking for a medic. Otherwise, just hide and let other people do the shooting and only pop out when you need to give away hp.

Or you can try using a shotgun with extra clips and shoot with the people near the cades, it kills normal zombies, headcrabs, and fast zombies really fast.

• Well, I have several loadouts. I choose them based on the map or my mood.

Nailman: not good for points, but you greatly increase the human’s chances at survival.
    Hammer
    6 extra nails
    Handyman (25% nail repair bonus)
    Just +duck;+attack behind a vending machine and you are good to go

Medic: good for points at the cost of not saving meds for later in the game
    Medkit
    Peashooter
    Plank
    +10 health
    Slowness
    Spam heal the spawn campers for a free t2 pistol and all 108 delicious peashooter ammo will go to it. Or save it for later at the cost of not getting a t2 as easily/early.

Kenyan: good for maps that you don’t have to cade on wave 0 on (reactor).
    Peashooter
    Pan (pan has faster moving speed than the plank xd)
    Both speed boosts
    +10 health
    Run around and find ammo from dead people. Depending on the round, you may end up with well over 500 pistol ammo. You also annoy zombies a lot.

Blastermaster: at first it sounded like a bad idea, but it works.
    Blaster
    Max shotgun ammo
    Plank
    When you are behind a cade, the blaster is an amazing defence weapon. It is terrible for chasing down zombies, but when they come to the cade, you can get well over 100 points with the 66 ammo that comes with this loadout.

• Thanks for the great ideas but, if I’m shooting and someone is in the way like the usual 10 people round 1 doorway do my bullets go through them

• Hammer
    Medkit
    Peashooter
    (Slow, Weakness, Hemophilia, Palsy)

A good well rounded loadout that lets you take any role.
    This loadout encourages you to play smart since you can’t be healed (except health vials etc).
    After awhile, you will play perfectly fine even with 1 hp and the palsy effect.  (just turn off color mod and you wont have all that red on your screen)

• Yes, bullets go through people. I usually keep the human transparency radius at 512 so I can see better.

Also about the owens, it is the strongest pistol, but it only comes with 72 ammo. If a pistol is part of your loadout, ALWAYS pick a peashooter. It comes with 108 ammo.

And if you are new, I wouldn’t recommend taking too many debuffs. One wrong move could kill you. If you are behind a cade (you almost always are) you can safely pick slowness with no real negative effects.

• Blaster + max shotgun ammo + plank always works for me.

Medkits can be a good way to get 25 score. If you take a peashooter you start off with lots of ammo. So just healing to get to 25 score can be a good way to get lots of ammo for your tier 2 gun.

Hold alt and empty the clip of your peashooter to gain a little extra ammo.

• Administrators

Shovel and +melee damage. Use the other points for ammo of your choice. Just go to the side of the barricade and hit zombies that can’t hit you back because of your range.

• Surgeon: Medkit + Medkit ammo + surgeon + pistol ammo.

• Plank + health buffs + speed buffs + strong + plank

• Both speed buffs + both health buffs + plank.

With all that health and speed, it’s like you’re really Robocop, and with the plank it’s like you’re really Robocop if he was a piece of shit.

EDIT: Dragon, how dare you read my post and then use your time sorcery to go back in time and post it before I did.

Although I do like the +melee damage, I forgot that buff was added, been so long since I last took a look at the loadout options.

• I’m looking mainly for upgradeable weapons and not hammers and stuff. I tried the health kit with 300 healing and eventually i got  magnum and a p90.

• I keep 3 different loadouts for different maps-

The first is Sledgehammer, and extra pistol and smg ammo for maps where I won’t be barricading or healing anyone, I pick this when I don’t know the map as well.

The Second is Sledgehammer, and medkit, this is if I know I’m gonna be stuck in a barricade and helping the cade isn’t necessary.

The Final is just maxed out hammer, nails, and boards and the handy perk, and I use palsy and slow since I’m gonna be in the cade the whole game fixing stuff.

I never pick a starter gun because once I get the tier 2 gun I never touch the starter weapons again.

• Sledge+power buff, and extra health.
    Aim for the head!

• @JetBoom:

Shovel and +melee damage. Use the other points for ammo of your choice. Just go to the side of the barricade and hit zombies that can’t hit you back because of your range.

works until wave3

• Tosser +pea + plank - if you have any aim at all and you can get headshots you usually get to 25 points easily without running out of sniping ammo, and if not some. I never run out of ammo on zs any more

• Blaster can easily be an offensive weapon to be used outside of a cade. You just need to know how to use it. The rules of “don’t backpedal honey” and taking shots carefully apply here 10X.

• I use Sledge+peashooter+10 health buff.Aim for the head since melee weapons do more damage when hit on the head.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.