Be grateful for what you have

• I am in Lebanon and am currently using a hijacked unsecured 1MBit/s wifi that I found.

Getting a WiFi with a connection speed of 128KBit/s and 4GB cap costs 300 $.

As unbelievable as that sentence sounds I can assure you that there is no typo in it.

Mobile phone cards do not come with packet transfer (AKA internet) leaving me with the only option of hijacking any unsecured network I find.

Be grateful for your ability to connect to the internet, regardless of how low and shitty your speed may be. You have no idea what it is like to be completely denied of access to the internet, people in this country can’t even dream of being connected to an American Css server, let alone being able to connect to noxiousnet. Fuck, be grateful for being to access the internet privately and securely without being in some room filled with 20 smokers playing pirated MW2.

Oh, also I finally got a real haircut.

Hope to talk later, I doubt I’ll be able to get on anytime soon again. I wonder if this message will even make it through.

• I am in Lebanon and am currently using a hijacked unsecured 1MBit/s wifi that I found.

Getting a WiFi with a connection speed of 128KBit/s and 4GB cap costs 300 $.

As unbelievable as that sentence sounds I can assure you that there is no typo in it.

Mobile phone cards do not come with packet transfer (AKA internet) leaving me with the only option of hijacking any unsecured network I find.

Be grateful for your ability to connect to the internet, regardless of how low and shitty your speed may be. You have no idea what it is like to be completely denied of access to the internet, people in this country can’t even dream of being connected to an American Css server, let alone being able to connect to noxiousnet. Fuck, be grateful for being to access the internet privately and securely without being in some room filled with 20 smokers playing pirated MW2.

Oh, also I finally got a real haircut.

Hope to talk later, I doubt I’ll be able to get on anytime soon again. I wonder if this message will even make it through.

• Why the fuck are you in Lebanon.

• Zetanor delete the topic make it not get through.
    and glad to see that israel needs to bomb lebannon back another 20 years, download hacking software to penetrate wireless networks if you want to get online.  I hacked networks in israel to get online.

• Deal with it nerd and move to a country that doesn’t suck.

• @Kris2456:

Why the fuck are you in Lebanon.

He’s stalking female tourists.

• Cool thread

• :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: AMERICA SUCKS  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• IRL? Fun?

• I waste my food.
    I waste my water.
    I wast my internet.

I don’t care what others have or don’t have, so don’t try and make me feel bad.

Faggot.

• Buy me diamond member and i’ll help.

• Cracking a WEP key can take forever if the network is mostly inactive. Bear that in mind.
    http://www.aircrack-ng.org/

• I helped first, get outta here.

• WPA is amazingly harder to crack.

Oh I PM’d you the link so hopefully that works, if not I can find more things to help.

• You don’t need to pay anyone. Aircrack is well documented.

• @Zincoshine:

No seriously, anyone who holds my hand and gets me through a WEP protected network will get 20 bucks, provided you have a paypal account that I can send the money to.

You really can’t spend 7 days without internet?

• @Zincoshine:

7 week vacation.

• Wow, that really sucks dude. I thought 7 DAYS was pretty bad, who the fuck would go on vacation there for 7 goddamn weeks?

• You all are literally retarded in your attempts to help him.

For starters, it doesn’t matter how much traffic is on a WEP network.
    WPA/WPA2 is too difficult for me to get you to understand to crack.
    And i’m debating whether it’s worth 20 bucks.

• maybe you should go out instead of spending all day trying to crack passwords

by the way, have you tried the classic 0000000 or 12345678 or just typing the wlan name back ?
    You’d be surprised how many people do that. There are a few wlan around my house that use those.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.