I am dead meat now.

• Today, the crazy guy that thinks I am in love with a little girl (who has the nickname Beanie) messages me again, from her facebook profile.

Sonya - 21 - girl i dated as a coverup while i was in the closet
    Sabrina/Beanie - 13- her little sister
    Mr Violent - 19 or something - Sonyas boyfriend

Why is he on her profile?

:itisamystery:

Oh no.

• Today, the crazy guy that thinks I am in love with a little girl (who has the nickname Beanie) messages me again, from her facebook profile.

Why is he on her profile?

:itisamystery:

Oh no.

• Rape her, then incinerate her dead body.

Problem solved.

• you forgot to censor sabrina sssssss’s last name at the top

• :king:

• @Tyler1274:

you forgot to censor her last name at the top

Edit: leave my sister alone if she gets sent to Bradley Hospital again because of you I’ll kill you.

oh wait you probably don’t even know where we are nevermind

The crazy guy is the girls older sisters new boyfriend, the older sister being a girl i dated 3 years ago.

• is that him in the picture

Wait why were you dating a girl

• No that’s the 12 year old girl.

• Sure is 12 year-old soap opera in here.

• @Tyler1274:

• @Tyler1274:

is that him in the picture

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=in+the+closet

@Newton:

Sure is 12 year-old soap opera in here.

Oh geez.

• So you’re a faggot?

• I prefer the term gay guy.

I hope he hurries up so I can laugh at him more.

• Yeah okay, you act like a prepubescent girl, so excuse me for mistaking you for a 12 year-old.

Also, it doesn’t matter what you prefer to be called since you’re a faggot and you have no reason to live anyway.

• What have I done to make you assume I’m 12?

• @HeMad:

she moved onto a better person which is me so back the fuck off of beanie and Sonya.

I didn’t know threatening to kill people for no apparent reason makes you a good person.

I must be an amazing person

• Mal1t1a you must be out of the loop if you just learned that now.

Yay, more.

that beanie is making up lies and shit, you think that you cause no fucking trouble, but sorry your in denial you only say that i need help because your to afraid to handle anything yourself. your just a stupid mommas boy and will always be, fuck i wouldn’t be surprised if you live with your mom for the rest of your life till your like 80 that’s if you make it that far. haha your probably so full of yourself that i hope each day you think about killing yourself. but people like you and your stupid mom need help because the things that you do to nice people ain’t right like accusing sonya of cheating, hmm basicly having sonya as a slave cleaning up your filthy room, but yea you can’t even clean up after yourself you probably don’t even wipe your own ass your mommy probably lays you down with a Binky and wipes your ass just like a baby. well all i can say is that i am more stable but you think your all superior when i’ll be living life to the fullest and you’ll still be living with your mommy sucking on your thumb and cowering in fear in the corner of your room. but yea your hole family generation must be wicked retarded that’s why your father left you oh wait he left you cuz your gay hahahaha. atleast i know one thing i have a family that loves me and a father that loves me. but so sorry that nobody cares about you except your momma why don’t you go suck on your moms titty to get some milk and then go to bed your up to late your mommy might get mad gay boy.

mike
    the kid that just owned you!!! hahahah :)

• @ScienceIsFun:

Mal1t1a you must be out of the loop if you just learned that now.

I didn’t read anything. Until now.

@ScienceIsFun:

@ScienceIsFun:

stuff

So, he’s just ranting on about your mom, with horrible grammar and punctuation.
    I didn’t know that you could be 80, still living with your mom, most people these days don’t really live that long.

• Well I suppose it is possible for my mom to live to the age of 115

• @ScienceIsFun:

Well I suppose it is possible for my mom to live to the age of 115

It is possible, however, no one would still be living with their mom for that long, they would have killed themselves by then.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.