Trouble in Terrorist Town comes to NoXiousNet

• Administrators

We’ve just setup a Trouble in Terrorist Town server. You can connect through the server portal here or the in-game portal.

If you’ve never heard of it, TTT is a game where 25% of the people playing are picked to be traitors. Only the traitors know for sure who is a traitor, everyone else needs to stick together and use their numbers advantage against the traitors. But when you don’t know for sure who’s a friend and who’s an enemy, the only person you can really trust is yourself. There’s more to it to that, there’s a bunch of gadgets and systems to make it more interesting.

Here’s the stats for the server:

• 32 slots

• Voice enabled.

• Karma enabled. Kill only people you’re supposed to kill! Karma is saved across rounds and maps here!

• No RP rules. All rules are enforced by the gamemode. If you want to go around killing everyone regardless of their team, you can do so but enjoy your 90% damage reduction.

• No bad admins. Rules remain the same as the other servers.

• 10 Silver per point. If the server is a success then awards and stuff will be added.

You can also suggest maps to be put up. Any type of map can be used, it doesn’t have to be a ttt_ map!

• Administrators

We’ve just setup a Trouble in Terrorist Town server. You can connect through the server portal here or the in-game portal.

If you’ve never heard of it, TTT is a game where 25% of the people playing are picked to be traitors. Only the traitors know for sure who is a traitor, everyone else needs to stick together and use their numbers advantage against the traitors. But when you don’t know for sure who’s a friend and who’s an enemy, the only person you can really trust is yourself. There’s more to it to that, there’s a bunch of gadgets and systems to make it more interesting.

Here’s the stats for the server:

• 32 slots

• Voice enabled.

• Karma enabled. Kill only people you’re supposed to kill! Karma is saved across rounds and maps here!

• No RP rules. All rules are enforced by the gamemode. If you want to go around killing everyone regardless of their team, you can do so but enjoy your 90% damage reduction.

• No bad admins. Rules remain the same as the other servers.

• 10 Silver per point. If the server is a success then awards and stuff will be added.

You can also suggest maps to be put up. Any type of map can be used, it doesn’t have to be a ttt_ map!

• What are the specs on ghost props?

• Will awards and opportunities to gain silver be added?

• Administrators

I believe they are enabled.

• Limit voice to diamond members and admins, because fucking hell the lag.

• Increase the default karma loss.  As it stands even I would have fun joining the server, going mass rdm for a map, then disconnecting and waiting for next map.

Limiting voice to diamond member/admins is going to be one of those “pay money to get better at game” things.  Having the ability to talk and yell at people “HE’S A TRAITOR KILL HIM” or saying “Fuck no it isn’t me” will save you about a 1/10th of your deaths.

What you should do, this is an idea i’ve had for awhile, make it like a voice stamina bar. At round start, everyone has a high stamina drain rate for voice.  Diamond members/admins have a lower stamina drain rate always.  As people die off, the stamina drain rate decreases for everyone.  The end result is individual people talk less at round start, able to talk more near the end when there isn’t a lot of people talking.

I’ll join in on the server to rdm or play later on depending on how I feel.

• @JOHN:

Having the ability to talk and yell at people “HE’S A TRAITOR KILL HIM” or saying “Fuck no it isn’t me” is required.

not really

• John, the karma system goes from map to map.

• that is a good addition to the TTT system.

• Do you plan on developing this game or are you just hosting a server?

• Gamebreaking thing (kinda) take hats off, everybody is supposed to look the same. The hat’s make the impossible

• what’s wrong with not looking the same?

• he is just angry because i could see he’s bucket hat when we were running around in a maze where the walls where just as high as a player without hats.

• Heh didn’t know that, well i been playing ttt for some time and having hats like you see a guy shot a guy with a skull on his head, the skull guy runs and away and you don’t know his name (you didn’t see it) so there’s lets say 2 skull guys you tell them one of you is the traitor kill each other to prove innocence.

• well you could always point at him or use a dna scanner on the body

• this is soooo awesome

• @WarRage:

Gamebreaking thing (kinda) take hats off, everybody is supposed to look the same. The hat’s make the impossible

Like all terrorists look the same in real life, some are different than others, although most of them look quit similar.

• Ppl should just change their hats to help hide their identity… it could be a new factor in the game.

• The server is doing great, it’s only been up for two days and the server is almost full most of the time, or gets alot of players on.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.