Fraps and my headset

• Hi all!
    I think I have been at this for months, but I give up. I use Fraps for all my game recording needs. I only have one problem… whenever I plug in my Logitech USB based headset, no sound is recorded except for my voice! I have tried multiple settings for Fraps and in the control panel, but nothing seems to work.
    Any suggestions? No hate posts, thank you.

• Hi all!
    I think I have been at this for months, but I give up. I use Fraps for all my game recording needs. I only have one problem… whenever I plug in my Logitech USB based headset, no sound is recorded except for my voice! I have tried multiple settings for Fraps and in the control panel, but nothing seems to work.
    Any suggestions? No hate posts, thank you.

• Record your voice after you record the game and take off the headset.

That happened with me and Left 4 Dead 2. That was what I did to fix the problem.

• I actually have done that before, but its really just a hassle. My speakers are garbage and I constantly use my headset; its much nicer. It would be great to be able to have my headset on and still be able to record all the sounds of the game, including my voice.

• get virtual audio cable, by nullsoft

• Im not sure if this works. I think the only downside to this is you have to hear yourself while recording.

Go to recording devices, go to properties of microphone, go to listen, click listen to device. Make sure you have stereomix enabled and have it set to default recording device.

You will have to undo this in steam because you will start getting loops.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.