Ban Request - STEAM_0:0:23961514

• Alexander, Your Goddamn King trying to evade authorities by attempting to jump a windmill.

http://www.mediafire.com/?miymininm2x

• Alexander, Your Goddamn King trying to evade authorities by attempting to jump a windmill.

http://www.mediafire.com/?miymininm2x

• The windmill is the only good spot on the entire map to cade…the light house is a zombie spawn, all the houses are too small, and the sewers are a zombie spawn…I know that isn’t a very good defense, but the windmill is rape anyway. It is rape with fast zombies.

• The windmill is blast door’d for a reason, it’s so you can get on it.

• is requesting alex to be banned the new thing
    this is the third time, correct?

• I wonder if this demo is even worth downloading, because of all the other horrible ban requests on this kid.

• too bad I suffered through another video where supposed exploiting occurred yet all I saw was him putting up two boards near the windmill.

wish you had to.

• The way Alexander posts, is un-fucking-believable.

• All his other ban threads are locked before any discussion can take place. He was given a “last chance” here:
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=12190.0

Since then, he’s lied about having admin’s permission, sky-caded (proved, but ignored), trolled, spammed (“I still have nightmares about that cat”).

If he had any other last-legs, he’d be a spider.

• It would help if the demo(s) worked.

• Also, it would be a perma since you said so in that thread Zet.

• I think he should only be banned if you have a GOOD reason, from what I’ve seen from these recent ban requests is a bunch of whiny bullshit.

• Move the file to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yourusernamehere\garrysmod\garrysmod

Start up garrysmod open console, enter “playdemo alexander” it should play.

Worked for me at least.

• I love how only a few people actually dislike me enough to post on the forums to try to get me banned. We can’t always get along with everyone I suppose. :dry:
    FusE, you really want me banned huh…last few ban requests on me are from you. Is there a rule against ban request spam? At this rate, anything I do in game with FusE will automatically be typed up, demo’d, and have the details about what is actually happened fabricated in the hopes that I will be banned. I swear, the next time I do anything that FusE doesn’t like, he’ll post a ban request. I don’t even think it’s about what I do in game anymore, I just think FusE does not like me, so rather than tolerating me, he is trying to get rid of me.

• @Alexzander#2:

I love how only a few people actually dislike me enough to post on the forums to try to get me banned. We can’t always get along with everyone I suppose. :dry:

Shut up faggot.

• I don’t even know you West Nile, I’ve never noticed you in game…

• @Alexzander#2:

I love how only a few people actually dislike me enough to post on the forums to try to get me banned. We can’t always get along with everyone I suppose. :dry:
    FusE, you really want me banned huh…last few ban requests on me are from you. Is there a rule against ban request spam? At this rate, anything I do in game with FusE will automatically be typed up, demo’d, and have the details about what is actually happened fabricated in the hopes that I will be banned. I swear, the next time I do anything that FusE doesn’t like, he’ll post a ban request. I don’t even think it’s about what I do in game anymore, I just think FusE does not like me, so rather than tolerating me, he is trying to get rid of me.

I didn’t post this thread. I posted the last one because the ban list is filled with “wasting slots” and you wrote “niggers” on a wall. I’d assume that if you can’t do it in chat, you can’t do it on a wall. (Evading much?)

You should have been banned two-threads ago, when you were sky-cading and lying about having Zetanor’s permission. Go spam “I still have nightmares about that cat” more. (Care to check the logs admins about how much he spams that?)

On a side note: “Few people” - check the ban threads. A lot of people want you banned for legitimate reasons.

• Not knowing anybody is a good refuting point.

• @FusE:

I didn’t post this thread. I posted the last one because the ban list is filled with “wasting slots” and you wrote “niggers” on a wall. I’d assume that if you can’t do it in chat, you can’t do it on a wall. (Evading much?)

You should have been banned two-threads ago, when you were sky-cading and lying about having Zetanor’s permission. Go spam “I still have nightmares about that cat” more. (Care to check the logs admins about how much he spams that?)

On a side note: “Few people” - check the ban threads. A lot of people want you banned for legitimate reasons.

FusE, you are not the deciding vote on whether or not they are legitimate reasons. The admins of NN are, and so far, I havn’t been banned. If they really were legitimate, I would be banned.

http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=12249.0
    ^ Not legitimate.

http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=12190.0
    ^Legitimate

There has only been one legitimate ban request. It seems as if you guys are just finding anything I do that you don’t like and posting it in a ban request.

• @Zetanor:

It would help if the demo(s) worked.

zet it works fine.  it’s just not worth downloading.  He literally stands on top of two boards close to the windmill and moves off when a zombie hops up to greet him.

Stop flaming and get him banned for real reasons if you see it.  Given another few weeks, it’s bound to occur judging at how many of you faggots have figured out the record/upload/post combo.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.