Unmute: STEAM_0:1:5331562

• STEAM_0:1:5331562

Reason for mute:

You have been <red>muted</red> because: Said something stupid TWICE!
    Expires in <red>24 hours</red>.

Reason for unmute:  I have no idea what it is talking about.  It’s only a 24 hour ban from speaking but some clarification would be nice.  I’ve never said anything retarded best to my recollection.

Someone with a german-sounding name beginning with an S did the mute. There name had “and company” following after it (I dont know if thats theuir name or if more than one person asked for the mute.  I ddin’t even spam sounds.  I just joined and I was muted.

• STEAM_0:1:5331562

Reason for mute:

You have been <red>muted</red> because: Said something stupid TWICE!
    Expires in <red>24 hours</red>.

Reason for unmute:  I have no idea what it is talking about.  It’s only a 24 hour ban from speaking but some clarification would be nice.  I’ve never said anything retarded best to my recollection.

Someone with a german-sounding name beginning with an S did the mute. There name had “and company” following after it (I dont know if thats theuir name or if more than one person asked for the mute.  I ddin’t even spam sounds.  I just joined and I was muted.

• Hall of fame?

• More like hall of shut the fuck up.

forkofjustice, you were muted cause you said something stupid even after being warned. A Schnek and company mute is an automatic punishment for people who say certain retarded words.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.