Where can I download the newest Zombie Survival?

• Hello dear people!  ;)
    My name is Gurrazor and this is my first visit at this website, and also my first post.
    I have seen how JeetBoom has updated Zombie Survival the past months and I wounder if it exists any way to download the newest version of Zombie Survival and how I can do so. Does it exist a SVN?  Well, I would rather not download the old version on garrysmod.org.
    Thank you in advance.  :smile:

• Hello dear people!  ;)
    My name is Gurrazor and this is my first visit at this website, and also my first post.
    I have seen how JeetBoom has updated Zombie Survival the past months and I wounder if it exists any way to download the newest version of Zombie Survival and how I can do so. Does it exist a SVN?  Well, I would rather not download the old version on garrysmod.org.
    Thank you in advance.  :smile:

• he does not release any versions of zs anymore since people just modify it add their own shit to it and so on.
    you gotta live with zs v2.01 thats the newest released version.

• download it at zetanor.net/lua.

• @Gurrazor:

JeetBoom  :smile:

• I dunno, other servers like stonedpotato’s server kinda give a breath of fresh air compared to the official nox server. I mean, none of them are as good and as polished as official ZS, but it gives nice verity to it. They still have balance issue tho, there’s one advanced pistol that is as good as any big gun and it extremely ammo efficient.

I personally can’t wait for the loadout update on official zs, it needs something to break the monotonous metagame of “get as much ammo for your T2 as possible because you pretty much become a drain to the team after 200 points.”

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.