I won

• So I went to garrysmod.org to see if anything interesting was up and when I tried downloading a thing I noticed that you had to have a account in order to do so. So I created one and then noticed you had to register that you actually have garrysmod so I went on facepunch and posted “Why should I need to create a account and tell the website I have garrysmod before being able to download anything now again?” and got permabanned by greasmonkey for the the reason “implying piracy”, I sent a email to the unban mail and a hour later I was unbanned and greasmonkey was banned.

• So I went to garrysmod.org to see if anything interesting was up and when I tried downloading a thing I noticed that you had to have a account in order to do so. So I created one and then noticed you had to register that you actually have garrysmod so I went on facepunch and posted “Why should I need to create a account and tell the website I have garrysmod before being able to download anything now again?” and got permabanned by greasmonkey for the the reason “implying piracy”, I sent a email to the unban mail and a hour later I was unbanned and greasmonkey was banned.

• I saw that.  Didn’t know it was you.

• Garry ‘got tired for paying for bandwidth for pirates’.

hurr

• wow. gir pirated garrysmod. reported.

• AtomiC, what is with you and that picture? You are starting to scare me :(

• <mossman=grin>

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.