Unmute request

• I know I was wrongfully muted, especially for not saying anything bad at all. Please review this decision. Tombus decision to mute me for 2 days, which I find over exaggerated and done plain out of anger. Tombu muted me for all the wrong reasons, I dont believe hes following the rules properly, he is abusing his power.

• I know I was wrongfully muted, especially for not saying anything bad at all. Please review this decision. Tombus decision to mute me for 2 days, which I find over exaggerated and done plain out of anger. Tombu muted me for all the wrong reasons, I dont believe hes following the rules properly, he is abusing his power.

• You could at least provide your STEAMID and/or a chat log, otherwise it’s your word against his.

• that’s low zinco - there is no evidence to support that.

• yea the print screen wasnt loading, heres what i got down in my head…

me:your a kleiner (talking to a new guy)
    new guy: i am?
    me: yes
    me: i think
    me: ok now im not sure i have to see you as human

tombu: 2 hour mute, you a kleiner

^^ he was abusing his power

• thank you sincoshine, read that, ignore mine

• lolol ur kleiner xd

:king:

• “ure a kleiner, let me kill u” proves you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the server chat.

• couldnt care less how far it gets extended, just as long as jetboom knows that he hired a arrogant player, that will ban anyone for saying something minor, i dont want this community to become newgrounds, where admins are terribly mean and dont want to do anything except ban people for minor things

• @typhoon

a simple ignore would of worked, that is still not a good reason to mute people

• He did what he had to do, removed an idiot’s right to chat.

• @ Typhon

Im sorry typhon, i have read the rules and i didnt find that in there.

• @ultimatexpka:

@typhoon

a simple ignore would of worked, that is still not a good reason to mute people

Yeah it’s a global ignore affecting all players

• well it was ignored, no one cares anything that anyone says in the chat, read the link zinco provided, we were having a talk, and i was expressing my opinion of the map, and then i was close to killing a kleiner but he got away

Btw why would he extend it to a week, is he getting mad because im just trying to ask for an unmute? that just sounds like anger and abusing powers

• You’re acting like an idiot and you’re surprised you got muted. The rules list is not complete, as it clearly says, admins should use their common sense.

• well obviously his common sense is corrupt, thats why people complain so much about the nox community, if this gets extended ill just move to another server, i wouldnt want to stand to a corrupt admin anyways, its nothin more then a game and i dont need anymore stress then I already have in my life, working 2 jobs and going full time in college with a family that dosent even have a single job is exhausting, and just dealing with people like Tombu that use the internet to protect themselves is basically saying talk is cheap.

• as a very wise man once told me.  It’s not a democracy.

• and i totally agree with you, a man is never born free, we are restraint by rules and by having a rules where you let an admin use his common sense is risky, you can cause alot of disagreements happening with players. Mine being one of those.

• @ultimatexpka:

well obviously his common sense is corrupt, thats why people complain so much about the nox community, if this gets extended ill just move to another server, i wouldnt want to stand to a corrupt admin anyways, its nothin more then a game and i dont need anymore stress then I already have in my life, working 2 jobs and going full time in college with a family that dosent even have a single job is exhausting, and just dealing with people like Tombu that use the internet to protect themselves is basically saying talk is cheap.

CORRUPTED COPS

• yea some cops are corrupt like that, just to think that they are able to do whatever they want is scary

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.