F.E.A.R Combat, free!

• F.E.A.R Combat, great FPS game. And because of the release of F.E.A.R 2 you can download the online gameplay of the first one absolutley FREE, right here: http://bit.ly/FearFree . One more thing, in this game you can jump-kick people in the FACE. In what other FPS game can you jump-kick someone in the FACE??? :th_Mad:

P.S When you download it you may have to patch it, to do this just google the patch you need and install it. Easy =)

• F.E.A.R Combat, great FPS game. And because of the release of F.E.A.R 2 you can download the online gameplay of the first one absolutley FREE, right here: http://bit.ly/FearFree . One more thing, in this game you can jump-kick people in the FACE. In what other FPS game can you jump-kick someone in the FACE??? :th_Mad:

P.S When you download it you may have to patch it, to do this just google the patch you need and install it. Easy =)

• Duke Nukem could kick people in the face.

• go play tekken

• Tekken has nothing to do with this, this is FPS. Tekken is pretty much just a 3D arcade game.

• …you do know this has been available for a number of years, right?

On August 17, 2006, F.E.A.R.'s multiplayer component was retitled  F.E.A.R. Combat and made available for free download.  Downloaders of F.E.A.R. Combat and owners of F.E.A.R.'s  retail edition may play together online.

• Yeah I have, but it didnt seem to me that many people knew about it.

• Its time to kick ass and chew gum, and I’m all out of gum.

• in my 15 minute experience of the game, it’s one of those where the guy with 2 ping will always win.

• @JOHN:

in my 15 minute experience of the game, it’s one of those where the guy with 2 ping will always win.

if so, then at least the stuttering laggy bitches aren’t the ones on the top

• you know, they’re are games where latency is less of an issue, due to a special stew of latency combatting goodness.  A little predicting, some server sided some client sided things…

This one went totally one-sided to the guy with 1 less ping.  Same with Shattered Horizons.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.