My gaming days might be over…...

• Since my internet is Randomly connecting/Disconnecting me I don’t know what to do, This morning everything was working fine, Around 3 PM EST, I leave to go get my haircut for school, When I come back I see that I was disconnected several times, It’s not as bad as it was earlier, I don’t know what the problem is. Anyways I reconnected and restarted everything, no luck, now I’m scanning my Computer for traces of Viruses.

Wish me luck  :dry:

• Since my internet is Randomly connecting/Disconnecting me I don’t know what to do, This morning everything was working fine, Around 3 PM EST, I leave to go get my haircut for school, When I come back I see that I was disconnected several times, It’s not as bad as it was earlier, I don’t know what the problem is. Anyways I reconnected and restarted everything, no luck, now I’m scanning my Computer for traces of Viruses.

Wish me luck  :dry:

• If you’re using a wireless adapter to connect it might be broken. I had the same problem, went away when i got a new one.

• I use a modem and a Router, who knows could be the wind outside but I’ll keep that in mind.

Edit: -Snip- Nevermind. brb new router

• Have you tried just connecting via the modem without a router? Chances are you are dumb and wasted money on a new router because your ISP was fucking up for a few hours.

• You remind me of Exhale who’s had ~500-600 ping for about 2 years now but he won’t even try to fix it because he’s too dumb with computers

• Never mind I think it’s fixed…

• If it keeps happening you will just have to get a new ISP. I’m on Tiscali and it’s fine.

• Looks like it is fixed. While I was at school my sister said it worked fine all day.

Edit: Guess I just over React a bit……but can you blame me, this rarely, if at all happens. But oh well.

• Damn, You fixed it? got my hopes up and all.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.